The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

Augotia is like Luxembourg in that matter…

My country, it’s only city, as well as it’s “capital” is one and the same. So… :grin:

What country is that, the Vatican?

A small country, larger than the Vatican, called Singapore. It’s an island on its own. And island city/country. It’s only city is the country lol. So, yes, having a city share a name with its country is quite possible!

3 Likes

I honestly thought Singapore was slightly larger than that! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I actually enjoyed the game and I was sad when the demo ended. I was wondering if maybe we can decide wether to be beautiful, average or ugly or maybe ugly duckling that turned into a swan. I feel it would be a good dimension to the story. Maybe your mother only loves you because you’re beautiful. And if you were not beautiful, because of the fact that you had no love as a child you decided that being feared was far better than being loved.

3 Likes

That is an excellent idea, but from the limited knowledge of mine on Choice Script, it may prove difficult

The MC’s physical beauty is a story element. The author has said that the MC will have their mother’s exceptional beauty, and at times this beauty will be a curse.

Note that the MC’s brothers and sisters all had a different mother, and look more like their father. The MC’s mother isn’t liked by her husband the king, and having her appearance instead of his reminds him of her whenever he looks at the MC. This causes him to take his anger at Queen Ysonia out on her child, the MC, and much of the rest of the court tends to take their cues from the King, so they’re unlikely to get too close to the MC for fear of the MC’s disfavor rubbing off on them.

The author has also said that the character’s physical beauty will cause problems for the MC once they reach courting age…

18 Likes

But Augotia looks much bigger than Vatican or Singapore, It has the same size as Ophaesia if not slightly larger. It is more like Mexico/Mexico City or Roman Empire/Rome.

1 Like

I hope this isn’t dead qq

2 Likes

It might be but the author did state she is busy doing art commisions so it could it be on hiatus. Money would come first for me too lol.

1 Like

The author told me a couple days ago that she’s doing alright and that she is still working on the game.
That being said, it would be polite if we didn’t push it or anything.

I don’t think this has been asked, but if you guys had to pick a song for your mc, what song would you pick?

9 Likes

Oh no, it definitely wasn’t my intention to rush her. I was just responding to the other poster.

Stratovarius - Eagleheart is the first to come to mind, but I may reconsider it.

I’m seriously in love with this WIP. Keep up the good work! Can’t wait to see what’s coming up next!

1 Like

As it is now: “Go the Distance” from Hercules

2 Likes

Rip to this wip you will be missed.

I thought @Fawkes was still working on this? I know she was getting really buzy doing art commissions, but I’m pretty sure she’s slowly but surely working on it

Read the thread before posting doom and gloom. If in doubt PM the author.

4 Likes

Like I said just a few posts earlier, I actually spoke to Fawkes just a few days ago and there is still progress being made on the game. Best thing we can do is be patient and let her know that we are looking forward to updates regardless of speed, and that the biggest thing right now is that she takes care of herself.

14 Likes