Step Forth, Hero.
Estheria: A Realm Divided is an interactive medieval high-fantasy narrative RPG currently in development.
Experience a realm on the brink of war as one of five unique races. Choose your class, strike up romances, wield unique magick while honing the aether, and invest in building your own community as you set forth on your adventures.
In a world where each choice leads to an equal consequence, unravel more than a decade of built-upon lore as you venture into Estheria. Experience political intrigue as you’re introduced to the Eleven Kingdoms of Harmony, split into three Wards throughout the three continents of Arcanis, Dionys, and Valiance.
Gather your party as you befriend (or foe) a unique and quirky cast of characters. Develop your reputation for fame or infamy as you travel through the lands. Experience a dynamic, unfolding storyline spread over five acts.
Choose your fate. Fight, journey, survive, perish; the choice is yours.
Access the Demo Below!
Estheria : A Realm Divided (moody.ink)
Estheria: A Realm Divided is considered a mature title. As such, the following can be expected
- Heavy vulgarity and adult language is included.
- Steamy Romance & Sexual Content may occur.
- Extensive depictions of fantasy violence, including death, blood, torture, and gore.
- Depictions of fantasy racism.
- Depictions of kidnapping and non-consensual situations (these are not of a sexual nature.)
- Depictions of fantasy misogyny in certain situations.
- The Character Creator Demo has been updated (0.4) as of 03/20/2023 at 12667 words (excluding commands)
- Update 1: The Shadow Elves is slated for release (date: TBD)
The Realm of Harmony is on the brink of war.
Two of the most powerful Kingdoms of the realm have locked horns over the disappearance of the Crown Princess, Adylisa. The Crown Kingdom of Maldium has accused the Arcane Kingdom of Veltar of high treason and kidnapping. Despite Arcanian insistence of the opposite, the Crown refuses to see reason. Thus, the remaining nine Kingdoms have been forced to take sides or risk bitter retaliation without an ally.
Summoned by the Veltarian Chancellor, you’ve been offered the unruly task of an unsanctioned act of recovery. As Veltarian reconnaissance would be struck down without hesitation, the Kingdom cannot act on its own. Bestowed with unique privileges through Veltarian lands, your party of misfits shall investigate the Crown Princess’s disappearance, rescue her, and bring her home. With a sole month to spare, the fate of civil war falls to your shoulders.
Despite the seemingly easy task, multiple armed skirmishes between the two Kingdoms have begun to erupt. Regardless of the peril to your timeline, you may be thrust into the fray as part of your mission. Shall you become a general of wartime? Or merely a pawn for a King’s war?
Save the girl, become the hero, or die trying.
- Customize your character, using a robust creation system.
- Play as a male, female, or non-binary character with romantic/sexual preference as straight, gay, or pansexual.
- Experience a multifaceted, dynamic storyline told through four sprawling acts.
- Pick from one of five races, each with their own starting point.
- Choose one of three classes for critical combat situations, each with their own playstyles.
- Level up your character, and allocate key stat points to strengthen your progression.
- Experience bombastic romances, told through an intimate cast.
- Gather your party, joining forces with unruly, quirky, and devilishly weird characters as you journey the realm.
- Build a community. Make key investments, develop structures, and grow your skills across a series of dynamic systems.
- Experience a world where choice and consequence collide. Every choice, regardless how small, impacts the world in major and minor ways.
A Section on Characters will be coming in the following months.
My Patreon can be accessed at https://www.patreon.com/zachkerr
Official Community Discord
The Official Community Discord for A Realm Divided can be found at the following: Estheria: A Realm Divided
Tumblr (Coming Soon!)
This will be edited once my Tumblr is available!