The Purple Room | WIP - updated 10 September 2023

My mc is presented as the mayors daughter but my mc is male, also when i pick to investigate the closed it says error

2 Likes

@Fenrir1 I have corrected the daughter error. May I know where the error occurred for the investigation?
Thank you for pointing it out!

Edit: I have corrected the closet investigation error.

1 Like

Oh my gosh, I enjoyed that so much. And I canā€™t say I wasnā€™t frustrated once it ā€œended.ā€ Oh man, had me on the edge of my seat. I especially enjoyed the fact that you had to remember the code, it created a great sense of actually being there. I canā€™t wait to see what you do with this, you could take it so far. Also, I agree with most of the people who wrote when I say, the villainā€™s gender should be chosen. It would be so cool if the Mc is able to romance the villain. Just sayinā€™. :wink: Anyway, keep writing! Youā€™re really good.

P.S. The dream at the beginning totally threw me off guard. Great choice.

1 Like

@Kir1 Iā€™m really glad that you enjoyed reading it! Iā€™m trying to make the MCā€™s creation more enjoyable and within the story. Iā€™m still editing and adding things to the published chapters to make them make sense for the later chapters in the story and figuring out the stats. Thank you for your comment :grin:. I really appreciate it. It really gave me the motivation that I needed.

1 Like

Really like this story itā€™s gonna be a little obsession thanks for the update.

1 Like

Wow, thatā€™s great demo. I really enjoyed so far.

One little thingā€¦ could there be an option to disable [:purple_heart:][:heart:]?

1 Like

@Cingulum_diaboli Iā€™m really glad that you enjoyed the demo. Iā€™ll add the option to disable those hearts. Thank you for the suggestion.

2 Likes

Is secret romance a serial killer?? :eyes:

2 Likes

@Cingulum_diaboli Maybeeeā€¦ :laughing: I had added the option to disable the hearts. Once again thank you for the feedback.

2 Likes

WTH! I swear if itā€™s one of my momā€™s who insisted to take me off the case, thereā€™s gonna be a lot of talking and arguing. My detective will be so pissed off! Letā€™s see what the captain says about it.

1 Like

I know they are :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Otherwise, they wouldnā€™t be secret!

1 Like

Just to note @EerrieVirgo that Iā€™ve merged this thread and the duplicate one, and have made the first post a wiki so you can edit it as desired - please keep to one WIP thread per project so it doesnā€™t get confusing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you. This is my first project, so I didnā€™t know whether to update in the same post or make another one. Thanks for the clarification.

3 Likes

Oh, no problem at all! I just realised I was seeing double with two similarly titled threads coming up on my screen :laughing:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve already figured it out. The serial killer is obviously my Mom. She took me off the case so she wouldnā€™t get busted by her kid. That would be like super embarrassing.

Next mystery plz! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Vyndral I wouldnā€™t confirm or deny :wink: as this is a mystery, but you are welcome to theorize.

@Valhallawaffle Glad youā€™re enjoying it. This is the first time someone has said they are obsessed with this WIP. Thank you.

1 Like

I havenā€™t finished the demo yet but if you pick the ā€œitā€™s just a gameā€ option the MC still acts excited for paintball.

Also, is there a way to reject K? Even without choosing the heart options the MC still acts like they have feeling for them. Is this a bug or are we forced to have feelings for them?

1 Like

@bitmo I checked, and itā€™s correct. Maybe you misread it :thinking:. Try playing the demo again and let me know if itā€™s still the same. It would be great if you provided a picture too :grin:.

For the K romance, only in the dream sequence you canā€™t choose other than romance options. I would like players to experience romance with K in this update, but donā€™t worry, I will add the non-romantic option for all of the RO in the next update.

2 Likes

Okayyy, I like this so far!!

2 Likes

The Purple Room - Characters Updates

• Descriptions of all the RO.
  • Unknownā€™s faces (F/M) are added, but their description is a secret :shushing_face:.

You can view and read it here.

7 Likes