The Magician's Burden

its ok your gonna be ok paints text adventures on you you can be rebuilt textyer wordier choicer… as for your soul…slap a demon hunter and a tin star in its place and tada a certified pre-used soul is born.

2 Likes

No…cough. There is no more hope for me…cough cough

3 Likes

you will not be forgotten umm uhh cough beatlejuice cough
sooo…text game wooo!
could have sworn i was supposed to remember something that dissipated from history :thinking:
man my memory sucks

2 Likes

Soooooo… How do I play this?

The link is no longer here because the author has submitted it to be published

2 Likes

Why do so many people keep asking where the demo link is or how they can play this? The thread is in the Hosted Games section. The title says “Pending Publication.” The original post says that I submitted this to CoG in January and that it’s in the publishing queue. What more can I possibly do?

3 Likes

Its the same shtick with people asking for a game update. (Read the forum rules ppl! Its so short too!)
I say ignore and move on. For your sanity.:persevere:

3 Likes

The only thing I can think of that is delaying the release is that they are trying to stagger the releases to prevent direct competition between games they are releasing. If that makes sense haha

3 Likes

Yeah, I get that for sure. But TMB was initially at the top and other HGs have continually been bumped ahead of it. So it’s not just that it’s taking longer to release, it’s also that other titles are taking priority.

AGGHHHHHHHHH
b3c2a8738008b6bd93a616be6efeef8e0bcd585d_hq

7 Likes

It seems they’ve been doing the same thing to other works

1 Like

Do they update the upcoming hosted games announcement once a month or something?

TMB has a tentative release date of August 16th :smiley:

20 Likes
4 Likes

Bring on the fire emojis!!! :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Your wish is my command! :metal:
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Congratulations! Im looking forward to buy it

3 Likes

Congrats and Congratulations!

5 Likes

Thanks, and you too! I’m looking forward to The Last Wizard.

6 Likes

This is coming out on my birthday!!! (maybe, hopefully) :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Best bday gift ever

2 Likes