The Lost Heir Trilogy

@Lucid Actually adding on to WolfieGrey it may be better to release a few days prior like @WolfieGrey said. I was going through the reviews and one person rated 1 star, because they felt the sequel was never coming out. Lots of people who aren’t in the forums wouldn’t know that TLH is still being worked on due to the long wait (many people don’t even realize how long it’d be to code it all by yourself) so updating the first game will at least give an indication of “Hey! We’re not dead yet!”

CoG has the files. It’s really up to them.

What do you think @jasonstevanhill ? Would it be problematic to release the updated LH1 early?

It really is mostly just bug fixes. The nuances around the way some of the scenes now play out likely won’t be noticed except for the very perceptive. :slight_smile:

But they would at least get the update notification. Or at least I do.

I can’t wait till this is out!
I loved the first installment and all of your games for that matter.

i dont see it in the Upcoming Choice of Games Releases — 2016 anymore, did something happen??

@Lucid i hope to be the first customer in android like in the lh1 , cant wait (you know today is Epiphany Eve in spain, it can be a nice gift for my friends xD)

They split up the list, so now it is over here: Upcoming Hosted Games Releases — 2016

Happy E Day!

i’m curious, i always picked the ride with petra as part of the training, does it do something to my tournament horse?.. i haven’t noticed any difference or is it like a hidden skill?..

Nope. Although, hold on to that tourney horse, fun things happen to squires in LH2. :slightly_smiling:

so it was a flavor event?.. hehe… nice… looking forward to my horse ddraig improving… please don’t go GRRM on us… hehe…

anyway, to anybody else, have you ever romanced jess?.. whats her reqs?.. i always get the -60 “you want my body” speech from her…

Actually in the update it does increase some stats, it just does nothing for your horse.

Did you romance or try any romantic advances to others? Jess only says that if you’re dating someone.

oh i meant the improving the horse part was for the part 2 where lucid said to keep it… hehe… well i’m not choosing that option for a while, experimenting on a runeknight type of character but i so far i can only cast a orb of light at most since i cant 50/50 magic and blades cuz failing a stat check doesnt improve the stat… sad…

@Sophia oh, haha, so the romance glitch only works for petra/gale and karla… thanks… wish i could say i like you but i don’t like you like you to her… hehe…

Also you need a minimum of 60 relationship I believe. And 60 charisma or 60 evil. Basically opposite of Petra which needs 60 charisma or 60 good.
I found this out when doing a good non-charisma oriented play through and got rejected by Hess saying I “Wasnt her type” :frowning:
@Lucid your evil for that.

Jess is the only love interest to require a 70 relationship rating, not a
60, IIRC.

Ah ok my mistake the 60 charisma or 60 evil is for the last moment right before entering a full on relationship with her.

is she evil though?.. i get the soulburner aspect of her but i don’t see her as evil, more like hardened by being an outcast due to her abilities… so i don’t get the 60 evil part… and always the max rel i have with her is around 80 by the time i say i like her…

another quick one, the verden charisma stat check, it’s 60 right?.. ugh, i hate min maxing but im trying to do a run where i don’t need to focus on using charisma all of the time but not lose gold or a demon stone (though i refuse to use it) when i try to enter…

I think jess likes bad boys/girls. Maybe cause of her hard life or something of the sort.

1 Like

If you know where to look it’s actually fairly easy to bring charisma up. For one thing in the beginning when getting through the halls course I always choose agility (helps when striking the Troll and climbing the pit without a rope) and I go bard route which is +15 charisma right there. And if you flirt/sleep with the barmaid another +10 (course you need 30 charisma to sleep with her, and if you’re trying to romance Karl/Karla yeah don’t sleep with the bar worker lol). After that really just doing any charm stat check would gradually bring it up to 60+ and the charm 60 min I think is needed to “woo” Jace/Jess or Peter/Petra if you’re not their ideal personality type.
Also @Lucid after throwing my dagger at the first Kobold when opening the door, I don’t have an option to stab the kobold that has the necklace of nature. Is that supposed to happen?

You threw your dagger away, and now you want to stab something with the dagger you threw away? :confused:

1 Like

Logically speaking… Since the Kobolds are dead you could pick your dagger up from the dead kobold. (My play throughs always have me throw my dagger killing the first one then Theo killing the other two.)
If the dagger broke from that… That’d be one bad dagger. I’d demand my money back from the merchant. Which is actually Karl/Karla I think.
And it can’t really be lost anywhere since you’re in a pit and the Kobolds all exit from the one passage once you open the door.
Also the option was there pre-update. So I’m just checking if this is on purpose or not.