The Lost Heir Trilogy

My favourite playthrough was as a mage-assassin. I was pretty darn good at fighting,I remember,except the final fight… Still! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My favorite has been a bard-druid playthrough. It gives high charisma, high magic, extra magical options both for being a druid and being a bard, and gives just enough agility to help with squeeking through the final fight.

1 Like

I liked Bard-Druid myself as well, but I was sure to train my blades up. Oh and just a hint to everyone who hasn’t beta’d charisma and knowledge stats help in quite a few situations :wink:

Seriously cant wait for LH2 :slightly_smiling:

It’s getting closer! Tackled some icon troubles and got some more COG stuff done. I keep checking Upcoming Choice of Games Releases — 2016 for the release date. So close!

I wish your stories were on Steam. I enjoy what I can of them though, so thank you.

1 Like

Me too! Maybe I should start a petition. :wink:

1 Like

How can I train as a bard?

Let Amos rescue you at the beginning.

1 Like

I’ve actually wondered something. We know how we can consider the MC “rich” in terms of gold, but how much money would a prosperous Kingdom have? Is it in a couple thousand gold? Hundred thousands?

I don’t think any fantasy game/story has a realistic economy when they use gold coins as common currency. :slight_smile: But yes, I imagine that a prosperous kingdom would measure in the hundreds of thousands. :slight_smile:

Haha true. I at least hope my Kingdom won’t be full of paupers and that is all that matters to me.

@Lucid i’m buying your game for the third time, first ios then google play now for chrome… is it ok if i mod some of the files?. ie, stats and uhm names?.. i don’t know how to though on chrome but modding and editing have been part of all of my rpg experiences in console and pc (if possible)… i already have my “perfect run” in my ios with the glitch double romance (that you said you’d remove :frowning:) so i wont try to mod if you won’t allow it… :slightly_smiling:

About that double romance… I experienced it too about a month ago. WELP
Time to make Polygamy legal.

1 Like

Modding for your own use seems fine to me. :slightly_smiling:

The double romance will simply treat your most recent romance as “the one”. :slight_smile: And yes, it shouldn’t happen once the update for LH1 goes through… which will happen on the same day as the release of LH2.

1 Like

Shoot. I wanted that Polygamy harem route.

Tell them to hurry up damnit, I need this now!

5 Likes

Anything worth having is worth waiting for… hides sign saying We Want It Now

thanks man… eagerly waiting for LH2… ill buy three times too so that i can support you… :+1:

Personally I feel that releasing the update a few days to a week before the sequel comes out would be better, as old players who already have their saves would want to jump right into the new game and miss the stuff from the update. While the update does serve to mainly bug/typo fix as well as balance stuff, there are a few scenes which have been altered/play out differently (particularly early game involving Karl/a).

I understand that you want it to link to the second game at the end but I feel that most of your initial audience for it won’t be new players and even though it’s annoying a second tiny update linking it might be in order, especially if something in the “new” update needs updating.

2 Likes