The Lost Heir Trilogy

Great stuff! @Fiogan gave me some great ones too.

Shout out to Werner too, since I sent the awesome artwork in a few minutes ago also.

Great help from@Fiogan @BabbleYaggle @57Faults @NeoHeartless @WulfyK and many others. I had 68 beta testers and greatly appreciated all of them! I hope that mentioning a few of them doesn’t take away from my gratitude to those I don’t mention personally. I am thankful for everyone’s help.

I love this community!

5 Likes

And this community loves your games.

3 Likes

One community to rule them all.
Speaking of ruling… I should go make another dozen or so characters to import into TLH2 and rule Daria as a benevolent overlord…

@Lucid In the TLH world are there war chariots?
Also if anyone can answer this question for me. I know there’s 8 Artifacts, but I can’t seem to recall the 8th one. The ones I’ve gotten so far are Necklace of Nature, Gem of Perception, Magic Shield, Cape of Shadows, Belt of Speed, Gloves of Archery, and your Family Signet Ring.

Feather of Glibness.

@Zane_Hiam Can you pm me how to get that? Never even heard of it before.

There is no mention of war chariots. :slight_smile: Daria is very Tolkeinish, so maybe not, but… Who knows? :smile:

2 Likes

The word that came to my mind was “Gygaxian.”

1 Like

Recently, I have stumbled upon a problem with my The Lost Heir…When I try to open the app (I’m playing on a laptop btw)it would’nt open.What is the problem?

Tried reinstalling it?

2 Likes

Hey @Lucid since the beta test is over, so is it time for copy-editing?

Yup! The files were sent in last week. :slight_smile:

I can hardly wait for this game to come out.

Same. I beat tested, but want any help really. My hype for this game is real, it’ll be good.

I’d like to thank my Swedish fans for keeping Lost Heir in their Top 10. :smile:

I love APPLyzer. So much fun!

4 Likes

As a Swede I’m amazed to see this, I had no idea it was well known here :smiley:, PLEASANT SUPRISE

1 Like

I’ve played this game for a while but I can’t figure out what to do to increase my willpower more.

Yes, Willpower is special, as is demon summoning.

The maximum willpower by the end of LH1 is 50

The paladin path exists in LH2, as do 9 other special new class paths. :slight_smile: Many many options. I can’t wait for it to release so everyone can try them out.

All my work is done. Just waiting on CoG. The best guess is early January. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks man!! Aperciate the reply!

I am so excited for the sequel. You don’t even know. Your games have hands down been my favorites of all of the CoG style games, Lucid.

2 Likes