The Lost Heir Guides and Assorted Help

Could somepody pleas make or link me to evil priest or dark knight guide

Hmm. I’d suggest an assassin build with unarmed as your main and bow as your secondary. Maybe blades as a third specialty.

Purchasing legendary will help you reach stat requirments more easily.

I’d suggest Tornassa as the part 1 end destination, as the “trapped in a building by local law enforcement” is a distinctly Bourne story element.

There are a few interesting story opportunities if you stick with assassin class until ludd.

Another good option for Bourne like narrative is to send spys to ludd.

Can’t suggest much else without ruining certain story elements and taking far to long detailing significant choices.

If I want to become a vampire, what do I need to increase (stats) in order to max out my playthrough?? I mean, should I choose magic options? Dexterity??

First of all, Herę is a link for all class requirements at all stages of all three games:

Secoundly:
Can you become Paladin of the Unnown?

I was wondering if it was possible to be a necromancer/vampire while being good, or do you necessarily need to be evil?

How do you get all of the endings?

How would you play as a han solo type character?

I just finished the lost heir trilogy. It was awesome. Was wondering if anyone knows if there’s a way to turn back into a human? I finished the game with the hero ending but I became a demon king. Was curious if it was possible to become fully human again?

U need to get the DLC and when u got necklace, DO NOT use it till after u defeated demons and end the war on book 3

1 Like

If you have your grandparent’s pendent by then, You can use it to turn human again.

1 Like

*joseph-mckane

I think it’s set after THL cause there is only 1 wizard in LW and in THL there are many wizards. There is also a reference to the flying castle of Zusak

Or you can control your transformation. My monk had only bright eyes and wings. Other than that she was mostly human. I thought it was pretty badass.

1 Like

Hi can anyone give me a war master guide

I’m going to post my solutions here as a reference, just in case it’s at all helpful for anyone. I was a “magic knight”-style character, a squire/druid/knight/catalyst named Clarissa, good-aligned, romanced Jess, Hero ending. With a griffin companion and a worm mount named wyrm. Basically doing well required maintaining a careful balance between swords, physical stats, and magic as much as possible, making sure to pass stat checks at key points. Falling off the balance can lead to a snowball effect where your failures accumulate. The GameFaqs guides 1 2 3 were really helpful. There are probably typos here…

Game 1
  1. Cast a spell
  2. Spellbook
  3. You are very charming
  4. Meet Gale
  5. Read stories (arcana)
  6. Enjoy physical activities instead
  7. Get all the good bonuses, ask Grady about blades, geri about magic
  8. Go with sir Grady
  9. Studied swordplay
  10. Become a squire
  11. Meet Karl/Karla
  12. Ask her about everything
  13. Buy lantern and rope
  14. Practice magic with Karla
  15. Go to bar, order drinks, order meal, order more drinks, flirt with server, go home with her
  16. Say that you won’t use stones
  17. Meet Thea/Theo
  18. On the sheep quest: convince (every check here requires 40, or 45 for charm)
  19. Don’t use demonstones
  20. Attack troll with sword (fire needs 40 magic which you won’t have; sword only needs 30 blades, dagger needs 40 blades)
  21. Attempt to immobilize troll with sword (needs 50 blades)
  22. Call thea about pit, try to bandage her, open door
  23. Defend with sword (50 blades)
  24. Cast spell to make glow (20 magic)
  25. Kill kobold with magic (30 magic)
  26. Go to temple
  27. Pray to good gods, make oath to never steal
  28. Become a partner
  29. Become a nature guide -> become a druid by showing magic to the man
  30. Meet Jess/Jace, greet her
  31. Hug gale, raise relationships
  32. Take the horse (shout I’ll take him), name it Ella
  33. Dont buy anything
  34. Spend your evenings with Jess
  35. Chat with everyone, pick nice options (picking flowers for jess requires 50 relationship. Don’t go to her tent.)
  36. Ask Gale everything, could you kill a man in cold blood, pick flowers for her
  37. Ask Jess what it’s like being a soulburner, ask did she really go to the academy
  38. Attack with sword (magic option requires 50 magic and we have 49) OR talk to them and bluff (skips combat)
  39. Fireball (requires 60 magic)
  40. Jump in front of Jess
  41. Explain what the stone means
  42. Pry stone loose
  43. Help Thea
  44. We can pay
  45. Invite Jess
  46. Say nice things
  47. Take the gem.
  48. Visit temple, donate some money to get up to 70 good
  49. In Elmvale:
  50. Talk to companions: ask thea did she kill her chief’s son, why didn’t you challenge,Dorgan, you should return and confront dorga
  51. Speak to gale, how are you holding up, asking about killing requires 80 relationship speak to Jess, did you grow up in a town like this, what was the academy like, why did you leave the academy, you should present yourself, I like you, kiss her, welcome her into your bed.
  52. Speak to karla, ask everything
  53. Speak to sir Grady, tell about adventures, ask how to become a knight
  54. Train with sir Grady
  55. Talk to Suna, pay temple 50g for healing (requires 70 good), train with Suna
  56. Talk to Jowal, ask about his sister
  57. Leave Elmvale
  58. You get a visit from the wizard… push through
  59. Order needs 30 history
  60. Hail travelers, ask about vote
  61. Are you sure this is the right path, Karla?
  62. Examine shrine, take gold
  63. Look at the gem of seeing
  64. Climb Staircase, use sword and then use magic. Search for traps, ask gale to search for traps (this will fail), try to take the cloak (-25 health but requires 45 endurance to survive), ask karla to shoot cloak
  65. Stop in village, ask jess to dance, pull jess in
  66. I have an unregistered demon stone
  67. Surely you can let us pass
  68. Send Gale and Thea to the mission
  69. Go to amphitheater
  70. Cast a bolt of fire at zusak
  71. Shout loudly, say nothing
  72. After you’re captured: use magic against Thuja, catch wrists (or use spider cloak; that’s probably better)
  73. Stab with dagger
  74. Use magic
  75. Slip behind thuja, plunge daggers killing Thuja
  76. Go to the academy of wizards
  77. Take jess with you and send karla to selina’s castle
Stats at end of game 1

Game 2
  1. Fire arrows at golem (no reqs)
  2. Gather herbs using knowledge as druid
  3. Get Griffin, name it xxx (Maia)
  4. Allow yourself to fall (40 endurance)
  5. Talk master cumari into letting jess have the book (65 charm)
  6. It’s terrible! Promise you would never use it
  7. Keep dating Jess
  8. Enter the bar calmly, what’s the deal with demon summoning, bill’s right, stop demon summoning, chop your own wood
  9. Go to opal cove and try to win the tournament, ask to borrow entrance fee
  10. Rely on your mount’s skill (need tournament horse from last game)
  11. Stand back
  12. Now you meet with Karla again and try to rescue Thea and Gale… Breath of Auriel, I hope not
  13. Buy drinks, befriend the guards
  14. Learn what you can about Bunta, ask the man to send one of you to Bunta, I will, use druidic magic to change your nature
  15. Nod to jess and karla, leaving you alone
  16. Draw your hidden dagger and attack bunta, draw your sword and attack. (75 blades)
  17. Take the child.
  18. See Brinn
  19. Show the signet ring
  20. Now you enter the politics phase!
  21. Deal with child -> adopt child (name her whatever (Alice))
  22. Talk to Lord Vale -> agree with his assessment -> ask what you need to do -> inspect soldiers -> 3 days
  23. Talk to lord vale again and train with soldiers. Discuss war spending, keep spending the same
  24. Talk to lord tovor, ask to teach magic, ask what you could do, study the books for one day, discuss war spending, keep spending the same
  25. Travel to the academy of wizards (2 days), ask what you need to do, decline to sign, ask what else you could do, break the curse with a spell taking 2 days.
  26. Spend 3 days doing whatever.
  27. At the council: she was made ruler by error.
  28. Okay, you’ve won your inauguration.
  29. Speak to Brinn, let them go
  30. Speak to vale, what do you suggest.
  31. Speak to jess about legalizing soulburning.
  32. Speak to tovor, leave war spending the same.
  33. Speak to cumari
  34. Give speech, promise good things.
  35. Next phase: gathering allies (can be done in any order).
  36. Spies: send to brightwater.
  37. Go to the dwarf king, bring thea. Keep asking stuff, what can you do to help. Bring dwarf warriors, boldly walk up. Say I mean you no harm. Say this is dwarf land. Let the giant gather the sheep. Say the giant is gone, it was worth it (70 charm). Work the dwarf mines (45 str and end).
  38. Send orphan to academy of wizards
  39. Go to Elf queen, bring karla. Climb a tree. Raise your hand and gently stroke the worm. Ride the worm. Talk to Naistalan, ask to bring worm. Talk about his problem. Spend time with elders.
  40. Make Jess your consort
  41. Go to the gnomes, bring Jess. Turn around and speak to the man. Pause to examine the security. Beg the gnomes to help you. Perhaps I should look at the building site. Any option to burn the building down.
  42. Pick Raquel or Remus to be the squire. Buy equipment for 200g. Train your squire.
  43. Go to the half-orcs, bring Thea. Dont get bound up. A great evil is threatening you. As long as you follow laws you are allowed. Ask the prisoners for their side. Try to talk Gurstwin into letting them go.
  44. Go to the halflings, bring brinn. I seek an alliance. I will try to help you. Inspect the home carefully. Enter. Say I know you aren’t a ghost. Listen to the ghost speak. Take it but dont do anything. I’m afraid I cant help you. Ask is this Auriel.
  45. Now the gathering allies phase is over.
  46. Give necklace to Naistalan. Ask for nothing more.
  47. Suggest to cumari that wizards should join the army. Give pep talks to the army.
  48. Suggest (to Jess) the two of you go over a bridge.
  49. Order the soldiers to put out the fire. Use a suffocation spell.
  50. Dont buy anything.
  51. Now, the march starts!
  52. Delay the departure to gather food.
  53. Teach your soldiers to take wood from trees without killing them.
  54. Ask the orc what happened, ask the dwarf what happened, teach about cultural differences.
  55. Consider how much a halfling should eat.
  56. Inspect the gnome camp, tell them to show the rest of the army
  57. Take food but carefully document.
  58. Don’t take food from weapons masters and speak to them. Ask about suna.
  59. Tell soldiers to give the man food and a place to stay. Tell the man you aren’t interested.
  60. Use druid powers to alter the landscape.
  61. Ask the refugees if they know Sherman, accept the food donation. Continue marching.
  62. Ask cumari about mystics, go see sophie. Dive into water, command croc. Release crocodile. Ask sophie to teach you to be an arcane tattooist. Get a tattoo to promote health.
  63. The battle begins!
  64. Launch a raid. Go to the front. Use a wall of force. Allow halfling outsiders to push forward. Command your army to attack only the enemy soldiers.
  65. Fly the flags of parley. Offer the same terms in reverse. Say you need to surrender. Say even if you are right. Agree to the terms. You’ve won Ludd!
  66. Deal with surviving soldiers. Allow them into the army.
  67. Discuss what your army should do on the night of their victory. Restricted celebrations.
  68. Gather food found in Ludd. Consult Tovor on ledgers. Start foraging and hunting. Consult vale about strategy.
  69. Consider recruiting civilians. Only recruit healthy.
  70. Continue training your druid abilities.
  71. You’re pregnant! Or Jess is. Don’t find the sex obvs
  72. Ask what happened in Elmvale. Command your army to halt so you can visit. Go with Karla. Be nice. Visit the farm. Be nice to Jett. Decline the sheep (you have 67 food).
  73. You see Kratog. Tell the troops to stand down. Offer him food if he fights for you.
  74. Attend the fight & watch, cheer from the side
  75. Artive at Tornassa! War council. Pick the Tunnel entry.
  76. Focus all work on the tunnel.
  77. Send waves of attackers. Participate in the attack. Join on foot. Dismount. Use harness.
  78. Get worm to help dig a tunnel.
  79. Assassin! Reach out and grab at noise. Pull out dagger and stab the man.
  80. Tell general vale to send the weakest soldiers home. Make no more changes.
  81. Give extra food before the battle.
  82. Continue despite your injuries.
  83. Be the first to go through. Push the cobblestone aside. Draw sword and charge.
  84. Continue forward cautiously.
  85. Shout never!
  86. Join the battle, use belt of speed.
  87. Attack the red, use magic.
  88. Honorably fight gale one on one
  89. Say I won’t kill you, gale. Use druid powers.
  90. Raise sword.
  91. Plead with gale to help me.
  92. Say greetings, lord bandar.
Stats at end of game 2

Game 3
  1. Speak to the quarter master about getting equipment. Get lockpicks.
  2. Mount worm.
  3. Cast a spray of fire. Cast fire again, being careful.
  4. Give the body a proper funeral.
  5. Give the man 500 gold.
  6. Ready to go to vernex, send a dozen soldiers. Either way we’ll deal with it. Kiss jess.
  7. Take the road to vernex. Walk into their trap. Hold your fire. I’m the queen of daria. Ask for a cut.
  8. Take jess with me. Sit quietly and listen. Follow the woman upstairs. How much is a room. Pay 10 gold. Listen at each door. Say nicely, I need your papers. I am the queen of daria. Spend the rest of the night in your room.
  9. Tara cooper son. I’m a student. That’s a little steep. Hand over the money (200g). Now you’re in the academy.
  10. Short spiky haired girl (Poppy), another girl (Syndie). Leave her alone.
  11. Go to class. Quietly ask poppy. “No.” Any choice is useless.
  12. Find out where the students are hanging out. Walk over to their table. Apologize. Ask everything. Listen to all of the conversations. Talk to the bartender.
  13. Sneak into the room. Ask for a map. Smash the door. Take the gold (it doesn’t count as stealing?). Search anything. Ask about lachlan. Go to sleep.
  14. “I’m glad to see you.” Agree to go to the card game. Pay the 5g. Play fairly. Eliminate Syn.
  15. Draw your sword. Slash demon with sword. Any choice in the dream is fine. You wake up. Any choices are fine. Use a magic spell to protect yourself.
  16. Ask poppy for a demon stone.
  17. Hello Ambrose, how did you do that. Ask why hes charging so much. Buy the book.
  18. Any choice for commanding the demon.
  19. Quickly go to the library. Search for arcane rites. Brace for impact. Go deeper into the building. Touch the door with the vault stone.
  20. Poppy appears, any choice. Ignore syndie and attack the demons (35 agility). Cut demon with sword. Just keep running. Actually I’m the queen now (80 charm). Leave injuries for later (healing requires 3 levels of priest or cleric).
  21. Call worm. Sell runebag.
  22. You’re back in tornass. Say everything. Let karla go. Begin deciphering the book.
  23. Time to pick a new class! Research Jess’s powers, ask to become her catalyst. (Guide says it requires 55 history but I only had 42).
  24. Search in brinn’s room. Laugh with her.
  25. Send soldiers, welcome lord tovor
  26. Put the stone away.
  27. Next act: leaving for brightwater. Either choice works.
  28. Join the camp. Ask Lacey about magic, ask Lacey about boots. Tell Lacey about sir Grady. Say he loved you. “Hey brinn, do eastern nobles know how to dance?”. Then just do whatever. Trying to dance with jess will lose 7 relation.
  29. Call Griffin (maia) for help. Wriggle free. Grab dagger. Use dagger to stab. Grab the smaller demons. Fight the demons with sword or magic.
  30. Use the gem of seeing. No harm done.
  31. All three can be used for good or evil.
  32. You’re in brightwater now. Talk to everyone.
  33. Instruct the guards to stand behind me. Ask both captains. I will pay you more. Who are you? Say nothing.
  34. Naistalan returns. What did you find out? Just keep talking.
  35. Pay the 300g
  36. Let alice (the orphan) stay and watch your child.
  37. Let the wedding proceed.
  38. Watch the battle. Greet lacey.
  39. Allow the tournament. Let Alice and Raquel (squire) join. Sign up for the tournament.
  40. Tournament is random based on dice rolls within stat range, use high-stat abilities but using them twice loses 15 power. Use weaker abilities earlier on or if you have high advantages.
  41. It’s the wedding!
  42. Examine the nursery. Put them in trial.
  43. Yes, that is a good idea (make alice protector).
  44. Turn into any animal. It isn’t a full success since you need 4 druid levels and you only have 3.
  45. Sea voyage!
  46. Attack! Tell jess to use me as power. Stand in the open. Change into a fish and jump on the enemy ship. Attack wizard with sword. Attack ballista with magic. Attack ship with magic. Take one of the oars and row.
  47. Help the injured as best as you can.
  48. Cast a spell to get the wind.
  49. Deal with it yourselves (strangely this still happens when I’m married to jess and we’re sleeping in the same room)
  50. Shoot the imp with an arrow
  51. Merpeople attack. Anything works. Jump into the water and turn into a fish.
  52. Ask why you are held captive. Help Lana.
  53. Look for a way to open the cell. Ignore metal sphere and rush towards life crystal. Attack with sword (requires 100). Smash the life crystal.
  54. Tell them who I am. Ask lana to bring down the rest of my crew.
  55. Talk to Jess.
  56. Say nothing (dispute between B and K)
  57. Arrive on land!
  58. Stay near woods.
  59. Leave immediately. Don’t break lamp (no effect either way for both).
  60. Shoo the creature away.
  61. Allow my Griffin to hunt.
  62. Drop all of my weapons.
  63. Climb the tree.
  64. Allow Karla to search.
  65. Jump out of the way. We come in peace. Run forward and scale the building. Slash with sword.
  66. Who are you? Ask anything. Take the warriors and jadarra.
  67. Calm the birds. Sneak or trap, both will fail. Kill chief with sword. Fight my way free with sword.
  68. Any choice when talking to the oracle.
  69. Pull the door free.
  70. Ask/tell the guardian everything. Leave the treasure room with only the demonblade.
  71. Thr Oracle helped us. What did the Oracle actually say? Say anything.
  72. Fight the kraken, use boots of travel. Attack with sword.
  73. Help sailors with fishing, use druid powers to catch fish.
  74. Store the extra food.
  75. Any dialogue. Pull myself free. Any choice.
  76. Now you’re back in the throne. Any choice for dialogue.
  77. Name archmage cumari as royal wizard. Proclaim soulburning is not evil. Announce gnomes as citizens. Proclaim half-orcs as citizens.
  78. Give gold to army 4 times. Buy mercenaries once.
  79. Return demon summoning to academy.
  80. You’re a demon now!
  81. Climb down.
  82. Use magic against demon.
  83. Any choice against zusak. Do you think lachlan would be pleased.
  84. Eventually poppy rescues you. Any dialogue choices
  85. Syndie attacks. Cast a spell (needs 50 end). Cast a spell again (needs 50 agi,swords won’t work). Smash the window. Use magic to stop syndie (or let her go)
  86. Travel quickly in the open.
  87. As a druid, change into a bird.
  88. Prepare to defend myself. Drop to the floor. Run away. Keep running. Cast a spell to push the demon over.
  89. Kill bozar in any way.
  90. Get away from zusak.
  91. Jump to the side. Cast a spell to spray water.
  92. Give Jess the demon stone. Heal jess with non-magical healing. Zusak is going to crash his castle.
  93. Watch, then ignore the demon.
  94. Angle sword horizontally. Run between the demons feet.
  95. Cast a mighty spell!!! This is a replay of the starting sequence.
  96. Grant Jess energy.
  97. Dodge, then search. Push the demon through the rift. Ignore pain and stab the anchorstone.
  98. Cast a spell to throw the stones back at k’girr.
  99. Trick the demon into flying into k’girr.
  100. Stop! It doesn’t have to be like this.
  101. This isn’t what lachlan would want.
  102. I forgive you.
Final stats

5 Likes

Yes if you have the wizard of elmvale emulate you can use that .

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.