The Lost Heir 1: The Fall of Daria - Errors and Bugs

This is actually after the update (For Google Play)

I also posted this in main TLH thread, but after hrowing my dagger at the Kobolds I donā€™t have the option to use it on the last Kobold that has the necklace of nature. Game treats it as if I donā€™t have a dagger anymore despite

Oh! I didnā€™t know it had updated. Yup, start up a new list. :slight_smile: Hopefully there arenā€™t any real bad ones. :slight_smile:

Just some minor things here and there. Iā€™ll keep you updated through screen shots and such on this thread. Ideally I wonā€™t have to post one bit more, but the update is good. I noticed LOTS of squashed bugs and a few stat gain changes.
Btw do you have a list of the stat gain and stat check changes?

1 Like

Iā€™m glad that you see the fixed bugs and balances too. :slight_smile: No, I have no record of the exact changes, but there was a lot. And I thought it was pretty clean the first time! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, after throwing the dagger at the Kobold the game (or code) believes I lost it. I have the option to buy a dagger again.

Really? Weird, it doesnā€™t happen to me. I always buy it from Karl/a (I think?), and thatā€™s it, I never lose it, unless I throw it to the demon summoner in the last battle.

Did you throw your dagger at the Kobolds?

Yes :smile: I even use it for the big kobold (the one you take the shaman artifact from).

Yes, itā€™s a bug. Grrrrā€¦ :slight_smile:

Updated to the newest version? (Google Play got it today)

Ehā€¦ I donā€™t think so? I think Iā€™m playing the old version, because my phone doesnā€™t say anything new and I donā€™t see any change about the game on the app store.

I guess itā€™s because Iā€™m from Spain and the time zones did something?

Alright, I got the game updated, and yes, after using it with the three kobols, I lose it -3-

Also, a little bug:

I wish I could make screencaps with my phoneā€¦

Actually that +3 strength isnā€™t from learning swordplay but from him as your foster parent in general. It is stated on an earlier page. Just as if you choose Emaline you get a bonus to nature.

For me the stat didnā€™t increase until I got to this specific page.
Edit: Oh my mistake nvm.

Hello

Found a Bug, i tried too heal suno and payed for him but i got the message i needed 70 gold. I played a mage + Thief and had more than 70 Gold but even after 4 tries with more money i got the same message.

Mfg

You need to be 70+ good, not gold :smile:

1 Like

damn, sorry.

thanks a lot, schouldnĀ“t be playing at work :sweat_smile:

So Iā€™ve been trying to get Theo early on the sheep herding mission but I always end up getting 64% instead of 65% is this a bug?

theothea rel >=65 and strength >=40 will get you ā€œNice,ā€ theothea says, running a hand over the muscles in your arm. ā€œItā€™s very tempting, but not tonightā€ā€¦ its not a bugā€¦

1 Like