The Last Wizard

this is what wait for can,t see this story

1 Like

Still not available on that hosted games app?

1 Like

On Apple no. If I remember steam should not be available for another 2-ish hours either unless something has changed.

1 Like

So it is not releasing on apple?

1 Like

It will release through the Hosted Omnibus app, like all new Apple releases. I imagine CoG will release it to the Omnibus and put it in their web store at the same time.

2 Likes

ā€œComing soon,ā€ it says. If it got pushed back again, Iā€™ll huff, and Iā€™ll puff, and Iā€™ll blow Steam down.

STEEEEEEEEEEAM!

5 Likes

Finally, new Lucidā€™s game released! Now I only have to wait until it appears on siteā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦shouldā€¦
ā€¦waitā€¦
ā€¦grah!..
Be patient is hard. :sob:

2 Likes

Iā€™m pulling my hair waiting IOS!

2 Likes

Yeah I was able to play the full game without paying however I used the upgrade tab to pay as Iā€™m not a cheap skate! But worth checking asap!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That immortal body is false advertising :angry: goes to show you can only trust necromancy for longevity, though Iā€™ll miss the perfect beach body.

8 Likes

Havenā€™t even opened the app yet but wow, 32 reviews and still a perfect 5 rating.

It wonā€™t last (not your fault, bitā€™s and trolls and people like that exist) but hopefully we can keep a perfect rating for a while!

Is the 2nd highest as of now like 4.9?

2 Likes

is sad i took a nap woke up email says download the last wizard on iosā€¦
I check hosted and apple update stuff both Dies a little inside
Edit: iphone didnā€™t register it till i rebooted phoneā€¦
Almost all issues solved with turning things on and off againā€¦i hate iphones so much but am forever chained

1 Like

Didnā€™t even update the app, just I used the link in the mail and it was there. Haze wasnā€™t there for some reason too. How does that work

I swear I just saw an announcement for haze and they deleted it. I guess they are working on it

2 Likes

So much to look at and follow!

Steam hasnā€™t released, despite count down.

Awesome 5 star run on Googleā€¦ that makes me really happy.

I hope everyone really likes it. I tried to include and improve everything I could from my previous games. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hasnā€™t shown up for me yet on iOS. Attempting to open the ā€œhosted gamesā€ omnibus results in it immediately closing. AppStore doesnā€™t show any update.

1 Like

The Last Wizard is finally up on Steam.

Itā€™s a regular Tuesday evening when you fall off the face of the Earth.

This game really should have released on a Tuesday :grin:.

4 Likes

I had to turn my phone off and then back on then it was in the In the app

1 Like

Attempted that, and nothing seems to have changed. The app still refuses to open and the AppStore shows no pending update. Glad it worked for you, however.

1 Like

For those who have problem with opening the Omnibus app, I would suggest to email the support immediately so that they will be informed and find a fix for it.

The staff is not on this forum checking every thread if there is a problem so an email would be helpful. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great fantasy game but it could have done without the real world stuff, it was a bit of a detour from the original story and was a definite low point of the game