The Last Wizard

Ever heard the tell of Parnaxxus and the Office Wizard?

Any way to get back home without sacrificing the kingdom?

5 Likes

Yes make peace between the two kingdoms.

2 Likes

just took me 4 retries to find out which path leads to necromancy. wont say here, but man that was different from the usual.

2 Likes

Necromancers are just very persistent.

2 Likes

I destroyed the opposing army, named Celia Queen, took the amulet, gtfo and won the war for Durgath.

P.S Romance List?
@Vae, if you withhold information on the dark arts, I’ll send my assassins to torture the knowledge out of you.-Love Shade

What do you call a promiscuous female?
With men, I usually use Player, but with females I can’t think of a term that isn’t derogatory.
Jasper= Sexy Assured Player
Jasmine= Sexy Assured ???

2 Likes

In here!

3 Likes

to be a necromancer, be a healer first and master it to the end.

summoned a dragon. it is underwhelming. pyromancy at before mastery is very useful though.

anyone know about the achievement saved the lost heir? does it mean you actually save the mc from that game?

2 Likes

No the princess/prince gets kidnapped then you can save them if you want.

2 Likes

oh… and here I was excited thinking I can redeem my demonic mc. lol. I could never really win that story.

is there a route where you can go crazy on them and just conquer or kill everyone? be a lich and raze the living with your undead horde?

3 Likes

I’m not sure that’s not the type I usually like to play.

1 Like

I’ve played the way i would actually had if i was actually there. but now i just want to go complete ham on em XD

2 Likes

anyway to have strength and intelligence? Or is intelligence not worth it? And who can you revive with necromancy?

1 Like

Intelligence is very worth it, you unlock hidden options with high levels of that and Charisma. Necromancy Raising-

General Aldo, Shade, and the King/Queen can be raised at various points iirc.

3 Likes

I just start to play… The Immortal self is looking for my cold hearted princess… i plan to solve as much problem with diplomacy though :wink:

1 Like

Hi there seems to be a possible bug i seem to be able to play the hole game without purchasing it

1 Like

that sounds like a major bug, one i hope gets fixed very quick.

1 Like

Minus the upgrade button it looks like a purcased game

1 Like

Send a report about the issue. I hope everything will be sort out soon.

1 Like

Anyway to save the old king/queen without using healing? If not, how can i master other spell paths too?

2 Likes

No you can’t. I think you only need level 2 in healing to save them.

1 Like