The Hero Project Redemption Season Romance?

Starts dry heaving

You might need a bucket.

1 Like

Maybe a wet floor sign if there are no buckets to be found.

Whereā€™s my Chicken I need my Chicken?

I think currently sheā€™s fried chicken

sorry notsorry

7 Likes

Thatā€™s so mean!

ā€¦ I still laughed, though.

Love your icon, btw. Thatā€™s Genny, isnā€™t it? :smiley:

yes, on account that Genny is the best floof

Well if he hadnā€™t thought of the possibility of the old MC being a RO, I hope he does eventually. It would be an extremely interesting plot point to explore.

Considering this is the last book I wouldnā€™t beg my hopes up, unfortunately.

A boy can only dreamā€¦

No to old MC being romanceable. I donā€™t want a hint that my MC has given up on Prodigal and usually romantic interests throw themselves at you.

This is why Iā€™m all for a poly thing with the old MC and Jury. Maybe itā€™s a path thatā€™ll only unlock if you had an MC who was already locked into that particular romance in the other games-- and not after.

Gives people who liked Jury as an RO get some actual closure, (I think even people who didnā€™t romance Jury have to give it to the people who did-- the people who actually liked Jury were totally shafted in the last game.) but it doesnā€™t muck up people who have MCs who werenā€™t interested in Jury in that way.

ā€¦ Okay. Getting closure doesnā€™t mean there has to be a poly route, but I think thatā€™s just icing on the cake for me since Iā€™m just very, very, very curious about how that would happen.

2 Likes

not gonna lie, i hope this ā€œlove triangleā€ with jury and old mc will/can result in a poly relationship. iā€™m a sucker for poly romances and jury (that and i want to be able to flirt with the old mc lmao)

1 Like

This would be interesting. But I donā€™t see much chance for this to happen. Since itā€™s the last game my guess would be that instead of new ROs the ones mentioned in the previous game will be fleshed out.

You hold out hope that they will reconnect with the MeChip like Joaquin Phoenix in that movie ā€˜Herā€™?.. I for one would love to have the option.

Never seen that. Is that like the SciFi version of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSEQaKBTR2M

Not quite, Joanie was at least a person. Imagine falling in love with Siri, or Alexaā€¦ perhaps Cortana.

I feel My MC is starting to get Infinimadness. So itā€™s not so much falling for MeChip Prodigal itā€™s transferring her love of Prodigal on to anything that can remind her of her. MeChip Prodigal is probably the only thing keeping her from [Insert Suicide Analogy here]

Ah, I see. Thatā€™d be interesting, I would like to have the option to move on too. I mean, from my understanding there are chapters where you role play from the perspective of the MC from the first series too, right? Why not make it that you have to show mutual interest from both perspectives, for the character to be romancable. I think that would be a fair compromise.

I mean you might be able to find someone new. I personally want the option to be broken about it. Like in public Iā€™m giving speeches and fighting crime (and killing criminals) but in secret Iā€™m just broken. I donā€™t keep in touch with my family. I live alone with Prodigals memorabilia. Talking to MeChip Prodigal and watching footage of the real thing . ā€œYour Villain of Tomorrowā€¦ Prodigalā€