The Girl of Time [WIP]

I cant talk to Revan to ask questions. it seems to freeze.

Why can’t I use magic in the fight against raven as a mage?

I had this issue as well.

[1]
In my fight against Raven, why did my experience actually decrease (in bold) when I suffer no damage? (See below):

Raven’s Turn.

Raven attack!

Damage: -1
Hit rate: 66
Critical Chance: 7
Raven lands a hit on you!
Abegail’s hp: 39 > 40

EXP: 3 > 2
Raven is fast enough to attack again!
You are able to evade his attack.
Raven is fast enough to attack again!
Abegail’s hp: 40 > 41

EXP: 2 > 1

Shouldn’t I be awarded more experience for picking the right move? (By the way, I chose to defend since I selected “impenetrable defense” as my asset earlier in the game.)

[2]
The little girl turns her head, looks at Raven, then nods her head. She washes the suds off her hand and dries it on the cloth nearby. She walks towards the table. “What is it?”

“We’ll be coming back to our world today. Can we really not pursuade you to come live with us?” Raven asks.

“But… Someone will be really sad.” The Little girl says, the exact same thing she said yesterday.

Should be persuade instead?

I really enjoy the current update! Keep it up!

The bug where the HP increases rather than decreases is fixed!
The bug about the Mage is also fixed!

I was busy with the CS comp so I wasn’t able to write anything at all for the past few days. But I’m done with my entry so I have time now :smile:

2 Likes

CS comp? whats that, also if that’s a personal question feel free to ignore me.

@Grey_Wizard
This is the CScomp.

It’s basicalllly a writing competition for forum members.

My magical damage is 105%
Yea I am pretty OP.

UPDATE
-It’s more of configurations for the battle scenes. The following skills have been added in the fight against Raven: Double Hit, Vengeance, Lucky Clover, Lock On, Defender, Imbue.

For info about each skills and who uses them, I’ve added an explanation on the start menu.

The skill is decided when choosing your mother and father, you can inherit a skill from each. But you will only inherit the skill from the one you’re closer with.

New items:
-Soul Taker Tome (If you’ve read the skill list, it works exactly like Void’s exclusive skill) Can only be used by the Little Girl.

-Healing Staff : For Castor.

-Wind Bow: This one is a secret

The Party battle is playable, but there is a lot of noticeable glitches so I’ll be knee-deep in editing them. Please do tell what you think of this battle system.

DEMO: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/154805048/web2/girl%20of%20time%20v3/index.html

How did you even thought of that?
Should be how did you even think of that?
“How did you even thought of that drivel?”
(Think again)

Also why do these guys only attack raven when I put him front left.
Also why is the archer called spike?

Hey, I think there is some issue with the levelling system in the fight against Raven:

Raven’s Turn.

Raven attack!

Damage: 0
Hit rate: 60
Critical Chance: 9
Abegail’s hp: 24 > 24

EXP: 90 > 0

Abegail Leveled Up!
LVL 5 > LVL 6
HP: 32 > 34
STR: 14 > 15
MGC: 22 > 25
LUK: 16 > 18
RES: 12 > 14

My HP remains at LVL 1 (HP=24), even though I am already LVL5 (HP=32).

1 Like

UPDATE: I think I fixed the glitches now. Not all, but the more glaring ones.
@faewkless If you let Raven talk to the leader, you’ll know why :smile:

The link doesn’t work :’(

It’s become sort of impossible to win the fight. It seems as though you find yourself in an infinite loop… I literally had to give up cuz the enemies were healing somehow without a heal potion and the cleric when dead could still heal and somehow he’d come back alive because of it. Maybe you should have the fight as you did before where you placed everyone and the reader didn’t have the option of messing up the game play for themselves cuz I know this is a pretty awesome game.

Is the game supposed to end after the first real fight??? I remember it being…longer the first time around.