The Freakhouse: A Touch Of Lilium

Ohhoho sign me up for a piece of that! Maybe before Mc dies we can have some fun with Ember. I’m game.

Oh I have all sorts of games and pranks planned for Ember.

Spoilers for Ember’s shenanigans ahead, you all have been warned.

breaking into the main circus tent at midnight.

sinister spin the bottle.

humiliating Vex’s monkey.

making mocking impressions of the ringmasters.

daring each other to steal from other tents.

Yep. Ember will get you into some deep trouble, but you will have fun doing so xD

2 Likes

Sinister spin the bottle… I’m intrigued and frightened at the same time

Same here. Not sure if it means going a little further than you usually would in that game or if it’s straight up like “fight this person to the death” (admittedly that theory seems unlikely)

2 Likes

The second option would make for an interesting spin. (Ha) but you’d run out of players eventually.

1 Like

Gahhhhh! I fucking hate spiders!!! :fearful:

2 Likes

“Sure thing, Amethyst” (you need a period after the stage name!! :slight_smile: )

Dagger smacks his lips in a pensive manner, as if weighing his options.

“…At least we can scratch the naming part now out of the list, right, Amethyst? Now; drink that tonic and—”

The cloth covering the entrance of the infirmary is suddenly lifted and someone enters, their steps heavy and rumbustious as they make their way inside the tent. The three of you look at the newcomer.

1 Like

My, I see that some of you are having fun :wink:

I squashed the blasted bug with Vex (damn you and your tastes, Vexas!) so I hope you can play until the end of the beta :wink: If any of you want to volunteer for beta testing, you can go check the 601 post :smile:

2 Likes

You know it :smile: gonna inspect it now!!

1 Like

Well we’re talking about Ember after all, fun follows her around :wink:

3 Likes

Watch her have a pet named fun that follows her everywhere :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I think if she ever had pet, she would accidentally set it on fire xD

1 Like

Maybe we can find her something fire proof. Like a pet rock. Or …a pet rock. Also I’m guessing Mc is going to have to get used to burns?

1 Like

If you piss her off, she will burn them a lot XD she’s a pyromaniac, even includes fire into her act. If you read closely you might spot her practicing :wink:

1 Like

Not that kind of “burns” :smirk:

1 Like

Well both kind. Her mouth can be fiery :wink:

1 Like

@Lycoris @Nathan_Faxon I’ll make sure to keep my burn heals fully stocked and to have a tub of ice cream in the freezer.

3 Likes

whispers I’m not a lurker, but I’m relatively new to the forums, unfortunately. However, I’m a-okay on grammar and will happily red-pen for you. Also I’ll gladly point out any game-breaking problems in the code.

(such as the fact that when you go to relationships in the stat, it gives an error involving Soot, no matter the options/choices you’ve made. I assume it’s because you haven’t ‘met’ Soot, yet.)

@ashestoashes018 My, I understand that I didn’t see much of you 'til now (can’t defy time here), not everyone arrives to the forums at the same time! No worries there :smile: You’re doing phenomenally well for a newbie! :wink: Plus, in my post I just said that older players were very likely to get picked over others; not that I wouldn’t pick recent users :relaxed:

I once said:

So it’s not impossible for you to get picked as a beta tester! :blush:

1 Like

I’m a HUGE newbie, LOL

Guess that just gives me more in common with the MC :wink:

2 Likes