The end!For the King/Queen!

@P_Tigras well played my friend well played! :smiley:

Were is the option to kill the queen?

@jammy *bows* Thank you my dear. :slight_smile:

@Syndicate There is no option to kill the ruler in either CoR or CoI, but some are hoping for that option in the coming third episode. You may kill or otherwise arrange the death of the ruler’s consort in CoR however. Either the ruler or the ruler’s spouse may be a “queen”, so it can get confusing.

@P_Tigras Oh I know you can kill the consort. Was confused for a minute there. Thanks.

@P_Tigras You’re welcome! XD

@Syndicate If we are lucky we may be able to kill the King/Queen in part 3 and take over as Queen/King Regent that is if you scored a life mage baby! :wink:

Lol. We can only hope. :-))

@Syndicate Hahahaha Indeed! XD Look at me already planning ahead! :slight_smile:

I came in all flirty, sexy, and seductive, but ended up absorbing the affairs of state, befriending Vega, and pulling the strings behind the throne.

I had the King Consort banished for using mind-altering magic, my and the Queen’s son being married to the heir of Sahra (so he stands to rule there), Janita executed for conspiring against the crown while I gave an empassioned (but hollow) speech about how she should be spared, and the Queen is firmly in love with me, knowing I can satisfy her better than that little strumpet. My only regret is not having a Life Mage heir.

Now I’ve got to replay it, see where a magical proficciency can get me.

A short drop and a sudden stop. :smiley:

I poisoned the Queen Consort, got Augustin to execute Juanita (not before I made a little speech in her favor to raise my reputation however), and sent little TomĂĄs away to Sahra. Also, because I am now the official Queen Consort, my life mage son is the legitimate heir to the throne. :smiley:

I ended with 100 magic, and gaining the title as one of the strongest mages in the land.
But I still could not make a life mage child, so your magic skill, apparently, has nothing to do with it.

Ramirez s necessary to get a Life Mage child I believe.

Does anyone know if it’s actually a 50/50 chance like he says, or if it’s 100% satisfaction guaranteed?

How the heck did you get 100 magic?

@Player It’s my understanding that using Fairmath’s scaled, percentage-based system only allows increases up to 99. I tested this out once by writing some test code of my own, and no matter what I tried I just couldn’t get a score to go over 99. So I’m highly skeptical about anyone getting a 100. It’s certainly possible however to go up to a 99 though by killing the queen consort, your brother-in-law, and his little girl, all by death magic. You’ll get three very, very fat bonuses to your magic score if you do so. The bonus for killing the little girl is the fattest of all.

@Daisuke As a death mage, regardless of how powerful your magical ability, you can’t cast the spell of life. You need a life mage to do that for you. Enrique is the only life mage who is available and potentially willing. Nevertheless if you want him to cast it without your having to murder your brother-in-law first as payment, you’ll need to magically force him when you first meet him (the option disappears if you try to talk to him first unfortunately), and beating the crap out of him in a magical duel requires a high magic score.

@Oglop It’s actually 100% guaranteed if you go with the spell of life despite the fact it says it’s 50/50. It’s only if you don’t try the spell of life that you have a randomized 1% chance of having your second child turn out to be a life mage.

Okay @p_tigras I will stick to 90% magic it good enough for me!

I believe there may have been a line that just adds to your magic score, not a percentage, not sure though.
I got 100 magic without murdering any children amazingly, I could show you the choices I made to get it if you want.

@Daisuke Please do. I’m curious.