The Burning of Ley Romn [Updated 4/12/20]

Jevil shall rise stronger than ever before!

2 Likes

Man I can wait to to try out this story! Sounds epic!!!

Classic Hero turn villain story. Gonna have to start practicing my evil laugh now :smiling_imp: .

Though I feel as if you could have expanded a little more on the prologue and the first chapter. As well as the character creation. I don’t know, I’m rambling.

4 Likes

Yeerp. As I explained I have a lot to work on for the both the prologue and chapter one. I’m going to add plenty more to both soon. I also have many plans for character creations so look out :eyes:

5 Likes

So much revenge plots, I do hope the mc isn’t condemned to keep looking like a dessicated near corpse though, otherwise what’s the point. I want my “evil” to be sexy at least. :worried:

What there is so far is well-written though I do agree with the other poster a bit more background would be nice, but then again that can be revealed to the player piecemeal and/or in later flashbacks too, I suppose and that approach has certainly worked well enough for Fallen Hero is it took until game 2 there for the mc to even be unambiguously revealed to the player as being a re-gen

Well realistically being that far gone tends to prohibit complete recovery in the real world, but then this world does have magic. :man_shrugging:
The second point would be how long any sort of recovery to “sexy”, if that is even possible for a guy would take. I mean if that takes longer than the entire span of the game it would only be an informed “ability” at best. :worried:

Truly “fix” or just apply a non-tactile illusion that no longer works if you actually want to have…well you know what? :sweat_smile: Because a simple illusion as opposed to real body transformation would be even worse than not doing anything.

3 Likes

Like I told the last poster I’m adding a lot more to what is there now. And MC has been living in a barren land for a long time of course they’d look a corpse :joy::joy::joy: Though there is such thing as recovery. I’m glad you liked it though.

1 Like

Shhhh, my child. You said yourself there is magic. Also, MC got demon powers now so they can fix their look however they please if looks is that important to you. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting my whole life for this moment, my dude, lol. Enough playing merciful hero. I’m down for a cruel and bloody revenge :wink: I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of the manga Nidome no Yuusha or Second Chance Hero, but your story sounds somewhat similar to that in barebones concept.

4 Likes

Small Update 12/21/19

I added the rest of what I wanted for chapter one to give you all more of a view of the world and its vibe. I felt what I had before wasn’t really enough. You also get a mention of two of the other heroes :slight_smile:

As I write my outline for this wip. I am beginning to get many juicy ideas for the future.

Anyways, I hope you all still like it, I have much much more to add to the first chapter and prologue.

13 Likes

Ugh, having to beg or do menial labour after getting out and looking like a skeleton to boot. :disappointed: Not really feeling the power here quite yet. :sweat_smile:

I know but this is the exact opposite of any sort of “success”.

I’m guessing the demon powers don’t include conjuring gold or money then? Either that or the mc is too weak to do it of course.

The writing and the premise are good and hey who doesn’t love a revenge story? :sweat: Maybe it’s just that I hoped that since the mc has traded their future and what was left of their life for demon powers (and those tend to come at a heavy cost) we’d be in more of a position of strength to take revenge on our former “comrades”. So more Count of Monte Christo style as I think nobody would count being forced to beg for charity as one of the success stories of their existence.

Hey success takes time, my friend.

I choose a female MC and the name Maleena and it’s gets stuck loading.

Yeah I’m working on that. Its kinda annoying. Hoping people would just choose their own name

Aah stop ur making me feel terriballl.

Really loving the story so far! I can’t wait to see where this goes

1 Like

I loved the story so far, i’m really excited to see future updates!

1 Like

It’s kind of sad for hero they’d been framed for a crime fhey didn’t commit now the bad guy how much are the stories going to play

2 Likes

Well time to kill all and watch the world burn.

2 Likes

Dang, coding sure is frustrating lmaoo. Im trying to get an update in before the end of the month but with everything going on I might hold off on coding until a non busy weekend (rip my goals) but I hope it comes out all right and people keep enjoying. I’m happy with my results even though I have a LOT of editing in the future. See ya’ll soon!

13 Likes

Kinda reminds me of the game Asura’s wraith. Looking forward to this

1 Like

Cool, but the cliff hanger though …

2 Likes