The Burning of Ley Romn [Updated 4/12/20]

Hello, I am Elijah and I am here with another Wip! Hopefully this one I won’t neglect. I’m pretty excited about it.

“Take this power, worthy mortal, and destroy the boundary of all and nothing…”

You are one of Seven Cardinal Heroes. Or at least, you were. After the resolution to the 3rd war between gods, you were betrayed by a fellow hero. You were blamed for the destruction of the capital, Ley Romn, and the murder of their king. You were stripped of all titles and thrown away into the Isle of Exequre. Hurt and angry. You plot your return, this time with more powers than any of them know, thanks to an ancient ritual. So, how will you get revenge?

• Play as male or female!
  • Return to your homeland a Demon!
  • Reassume your rightful spot as cardinal or burn the world to flames using your ancient magic!

Will you kill all your old friends, or find yourself in a frindship/romance? Will you get your revenge? and most importantly, did you really cause the Ley Romn Massacre?

The demo is here!

RO's (coming soon)

This will be a thing soon, I swear!

World Info (coming soon)

I’m working on it, I promise T-T

Updates and Future Plans

12/21/19 prologue and beginning of chapter one.
4/12/20 rest of chapter one interlude

Future Updates
First half of chapter two, introduction to major characters and mc customization!

The Demo is currently a prologue and Chapter One, though it’s still somewhat small but not as bad as before. So Far there is name and gender customization. With much more to come.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy! I know it isn’t much to go on for now but please do tell me how you feel. Thanks so much!

235 Likes

count me in.

7 Likes

Howdy! It is indeed a “little snippet”, but I am completely on board all the same. The world shall fear “The Pidge of Eons”!

10 Likes

I love stories like this and I am eagerly waiting for more

5 Likes

Oh man, I really liked this little snippet we got! I just got a bug when I tried to pick the name Mace:
Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 10.14.44 PM

Other than that, I love the buildup to the MC leaving the island… Man I’m excited to see how the MC’s old friends will react to them escaping. And what their relationships used to be like…

2 Likes

I shall be known hence forth has The Fallen, for my betrayal. They shall fear me. And my infinite wrath!

6 Likes

That is always been a passion of mine; so far looks good and I guess that we’ll get more introduced into the world in the next bits apart from what you tell us in your first post, totally looking forward to it :yum:

3 Likes

I become demon?? I dont need anymore knowlege😈

2 Likes

I love a good revenge story! It honestly feels very much like Napoleon

4 Likes

A tale of revenge and fantasy~ Count me in too. Can’t wait for the next update!

4 Likes

Someone’s a stormlight fan.

How so?

3 Likes

You could put this into spoiler tai because its technicly spoilers.

Damn Straight!

Not really, I think they are fine. It doesn’t reveal much at all.

5 Likes

There really isn’t much to go on so far, but the idea sounds awesome, so I look forward to see… whatever it is you make.

1 Like

I just finished watching 91 Days so I’m so on board for a revenge story.

2 Likes

Oh my god! I love 91 days. Its one of my top favorites!!

Yyyyyesss. Ive already explained how there isn’t much to go off of. Im glad you liked my whatever it is.

2 Likes

Sounds amazing can’t wait for more

2 Likes

Oooh, another revenge story. Count me in.

2 Likes

Well I’m definitely watching this.

1 Like

Got some Shield Hero vibes just from the intro. I’m already looking forward to it!

3 Likes