Terminal: A Tale about an End

Btw he doesn’t need to make a female MC option. I can name some games only for female audiences. Don’t complain.
@MaraJade Don’t complain about deja vu. I don’t remember you making any games. No choicescript games are original not even the ones made by CoG authors.

@Talon5505 You dont need to be so rude, i dont see in the forum rules that i have to
Create a game to give my opinion,and i didnt critize @CJW and I say that is almost imposible make a original story. And please dont treat me like a troll

My apologies. Had a frustrating day… Take none of my words into account.

Nevermind @Talon5505 i hope your day gets better

Im going to keep the MC’s name Stella it’s a manly name :smiley:

My real name is the name I use in the game so it does work for both genders okay I’m good now

I dont wanna have to go to the girls side unless its really good! And she doesnt flirt with other guys…

@Talon5505 what’s wrong with playing as the girl for a bit?

and @Talon5505 she probably wouldn’t flirt with guys if your controlling her lol

@CJW - Ah I see now. You’ve thought of everything!

link doesn’t work for me on Chrome?

@Raven - I’m using Chrome and it works okay for me? Version 23.0.1271.95 m

@Raven - I can’t replicate the issue, have you tried another browser?

I just played the demo and it’s very nice. Music and fade makes a nice touch as well. I’ve been busy with a matter of things and I’ll probably be up in Leonard Wood for a few months, but I’ll def check in when I can on this. Keep up the great work. Favoriting!

@RockBou Thanks, glad to hear it – I hope to update soon enough :slight_smile:

SPEAKING OF WHICH… I have a very important question and anyone who could give me a quick yes or no answer would be very helpful.

I’ve recently made some rather dramatic design decisions involving where I want to take this and am beginning to have second thoughts about the multiple perspectives. Simply put:

• Is this something you liked the idea of originally and would urge me to keep or would you all be happy if I reverted to the good old single character boy/girl choice?

You’d still be able to name key characters, but you wouldn’t play as them.

Thanks in advance! Hope to deliver something soon either way! :slight_smile:

I’m cool with either one.

@CJW

personally I like the idea of switching it makes Terminal different to the usual cog game. It’ll be nice to see what character 2 does when away from character 1

Awww its working now. Must have been at my end. It was working on IE, but no music so i was depressed!!

@MusicLover @Nocturnal_Stillness Thanks guys! I’ll wait for a few more responses but I think you’re right, it certainly gives it something fresh.

@Raven There is a problem with IE at times, I’ve fixed this along with a host of other bugs and optimizations including:

• UI/CSS Updates
  • Streamlined Menu/ACT transition
  • Automatic browser audio support detection (you don’t have to “declare firefox” for e.g.)
  • Music latency/fading improvements

I - might - push those technical updates out before the new content, if the current version is causing problems, so do please let me know :slight_smile:

Def enjoy the idea of multiple perspectives, also gives the player the chance to “make believe” I guess, create multiple personalities