Telltale games thoughts

i dont know but that is some silly silly hair

Monkey Island fan myself Honestly first two are my favorite. But you would be last person I would think like Monkey Island.

2 Likes

Older people? i’m 22 way to make me feel old :joy::joy:

1 Like

Why? I am a hard core fan of aventure games even before rp. Larry, Hand of Fate, Gabriel Knight … Kirandia Day of tentacle … Simon the Sorcerer but Guybrush Treepwood is my favorite hero of all times and Elaine. It was a great time

3 Likes

I have only played the walking dead series and it was sooooo good I loved it a lot even tho i cried lol…i’m so excited to play season 3 :relieved:

Well hey I’m younger I’m 20. But I mean more like immature peoples game? You understand what I mean.

1 Like

Clementine is the only kid in a video game that doesn’t piss me off so that was a bonus :relaxed:

10 Likes

In the words of a character who was taken too soon from us, “Catch a ride.”

3 Likes

Clementine and The nephew in ZE New Haven by @JimD Is an amazing child with charisma and so cute … and is not a copy of Clem.

3 Likes

I used to be a huge fan, and I still am, but I’m really disappointed by their Batman game. It had a good start, but the 4th episode was really weak in my opinion, and the last 2 have been VERY short. Maybe it’s just because I don’t love the source material.

Anyways, excited for Walking Dead 3, and Tales From the Borderlands is AMAZING.

1 Like

I like them I just wishes the choices mattered more in the long-run. That said I WILL MURDER ANYONE WHO TRIES TO HURT CLEM

4 Likes

I heard that a lot but I enjoyed episode 4. What did you dislike in particular?

1 Like

I realllllly didn’t like the portrayal of Joker. I didn’t think he needed to be in it at all. It was just okay besides that, but only took me like 70 minutes.

Oh, also Selina leaving seemed to invalidate like all the choices I made all game regarding her. Every choice was in her favor for nothing. But I can get over this, it’s just standard Telltale and I understand the need to converge paths.

I’m with you about the joker. I assumed he was mostly a cameo for the fans at this point but at the same time they mention our relationship with him at the end of the episode and I know we come back to arkam so I’m unsure of exactly how relevant he actualy was. The whole scene felt weird actualy considering we just leave after.

On Selina side I didnt romance her and encouraged her to find safety anyway so that didnt touch me much.

The walking dead a new Frontier is coming out next Tuesday WHOOP WHOOP!!! So excited!

I see you with your Clementine profile pic :grinning:

She’s my life oh my god and have you seen the shots with her and AJ so adorable if she dies I will burn this planet to ash. She’s all I have left of Lee

4 Likes

Her and Lee are my favorite characters, pretty sure Telltale has to keep Clementine alive or risk pissing off everyone.

4 Likes

Oh they cant now. They got too deep. They do that and I assure you they lose half their fanbase. I like them of course but that would be a dumb move.

3 Likes

I read stuff about her character and a cool thing I learned was that they thought about cutting her or making her Lee’s younger sister wierd right?