Team Zero (WIP)

Can we have scars like with the flash back if we get seriouse injured and you put it in the stat and that

1 Like

I’m so glad the thread is back from the (near) dead. @Dolphinzgirl take your time. We’ll be here if you need us. If anything, (my memory is failing me right now) is there a thread/tumblr/submission page for fanfic/art?

@pizzawarrior Wally is one of my fave characters in the DC line up too. Though admittedly I have yet to catch up with the newer issues (been reading Saga and Gotham Academy in the mean time). And on a mildly tangent point: still salty about animated series of Justice League and Young Justice.

Well that is definitely the best thing I’ve heard in a while :slight_smile: this was the second game I ever found on here and fell in love with it immediately. The fact that is still one of my absolute top favourites from having tried an large amount isn’t lost on me. Your game is phenomenal Dolphinzgirl, and I’m extremely thankful it’s no longer a dead thread! I can’t wait to know more of my mercenary :wink: take all the time you need, cause we’ll still be here.

I’ve been stalking this for awhile, even before I make a account here, and I’m happy and delighted you resurrected the game! :smile: It’s one of my favorite games here! :blush:
Can’t help but got attached with all this amazing characters, especially Alex and Damon, for now. Your game is so addicting and can’t wait for the next update. Keep up the amazing worl you’re doing! :smiley:

Ah this thread is back I see! :smile:

As everyone have already said, I’m glad that you are still working on this amazing game and that you are not rushing things, please take your time, I’m sure it will be worth the wait!

I was also wondering, in the game is the MC going to make the first move (as in confess their undying love for one of the member of the Team) or is it going to be the RO?
If we are the one who is taking the initiative, can we be turned down?

I sincerely hope both parties can ‘make the first move’. It always annoys me when the player has to initiate any romances. At the same time, the option for the MC to start things should still be there, for those that would take advantage of it.

4 Likes

After numerous runthroughs all I have to say is: Damn I love Kat’s character. Being isolated away from the world and how fascinated and excited she gets about social events and simple things (watching Mary Poppins, flying a kite.) makes her the most amusing NPC for me, I’m interested in finding out what caused her to change.

I like how the team is made up of misfits with incredible and unique skill sets, makes me feel I’m running my own league of extraordinary gentleman :smile:

I do hope we see social scenes with the team altogether. Like Alex’s lounge idea and the whole team bonding over games, movies, mutual interests and becoming like a family.

I agree with the ROs being able to make the first move. I say it should depend on the character, Sarah seems fully capable and more likely to ask the MC first whilst somebody like John would need to be given hints to get the idea we’re interested and others will be completely oblivious to it and we may have to be blunt with them like Kat (for now at least.)

For some reason I always assumed Kat was a kid like between the ages of 9-11. I don’t know why I just always assumed she was a kid.

I always imagined her to be 19 to 22, can’t take an 11 year old to a ballroom dance after all :laughing:

you took her to the ballroom dance? well then again I always recruited Sarah first and Kat last or second to last.

Probably older than fourteen but younger than nineteen.

1 Like

She’s more delightful at the dance than Damon is, she enjoys it more genuinely :laughing: Youngest would have to be 18, I can’t imagine her being younger than that.

I have question and sorry if it got answer already. Why does the game set up different? The restart button is gone? And it looks different than the other games. I still like the game just wondering why it looks different.

Got a very amusing mental image of Alex strutting down a street with that song in the background.
Its a good mental image.

@Nathan_Faxon, @eqs189
I imagine Kat being 16 or 17.

I’m imagining Kat to be in her mid/late teens to early twenties – though if she’s twenty that might be stretching it.

Generally though, if we’re talking about the LI initiating the romance, I’m worried about the coding and if there’s a need for a difference set of flags. Other than that I think it’s a good idea. I’m curious to see how Damon and John are going to ask you out.

@Ringleader, I feel like Uptown Funk is really Alex’s jam. Like he’d play it so much that Damon or someone in HQ would be like NO MORE PLEASE.

1 Like

I don’t really get how you guys can read Kat in just that small snippet, unless there is more of the story with Kat that I don’t know about?

It’s the scene when the two of you talk about the kite, the conversation made me think 18 to 20 because she thinks so hopefully about life showing her innocence but at the same time she attended the party meaning she had to be at least of age (age of consent is 21 in US, I realise that now. Over here it’s 18 so maybe she is 21.)

I thought the age of consent was 18 in the us too, you just have to be 21 to drink alcohol.

By age of consent you mean? I’m seriously confused here.

Age usually varies between nations. And for different things, too. Over here it’s 18 to drink, I think. 21 to vote. Usually by 21, you’re allowed to do (almost) anything in all countries.