Synth Bluer [Surreal/Cyberpunk] (Demo Coming Soon...Mature Content)

I don’t know why but when I first saw this the first thing that came to mind was fallout 3

@SheaMcD, the part where you find your Dad in a psycho’s virtual reality as a dog?

Yep and you just get to be the pint sized slasher

I really like the idea of a safe system. I’ve often made crappy decisions and either had to restart the whole game or stick with something I didn’t like because I was too far along.

Pint sized slasher? Never! I’ll spend 20 minutes figuring out the pattern for touching random household objects and writing it down as I go so I can get the right ending!

Yeah, I saved really often when I played Fallout.

I’ll stalk this topic and wait for that demo >_>

3 Likes

I want to take over the cyberspace and exterminate the humanity! Can i do that? I already dream about a glorious army of killing machines unleashed upon the world at my command! :joy:

Join the club.
‘Waves from group of thread stalkers’

3 Likes

You are (NOT) alone waiting in the dark for this game.

One reason why I like Elders Scrolls better than Fallout- Fallout is way creepy.

@colliecollie This idea is yet another awesome idea that interests me and I would be happy to play it. For some reason it gives me a Deus Ex vibe which is very nice, plus being free intrigues me. Also I was wondering if your character would have physical augmentations to their body.
P.S. I hope you find yourself a new computer.

@adamthecowdog I asked a question similar to yours on another thread and got flagged so be careful.

I’m just saying because, it seems like he’s not interested in making the game. When I think that people would enjoy every step of the way.

Some people might find it rude that you assume the author is not interested in his game.
I am just telling you to be careful and if you have any question the moderators encourage you to ask.

3 Likes

Sounds awesome the MC customization sound really neat to :smiley: