Switch (WiP)

I had a friend from Romania who went by Skat; I tried convincing her it was awkwardly close to scat, to no avail.

Then again, it’s also close to Scatman John.

@ADNox Yah… LMFAO I skimmed and didnt read the last parts and I thought of that nasty gross fetish some people have, now imma take my prize car out for a test drive.

@2Ton

That… cat scared the crap out of me.

Anyways, I’ve practically perfected the art of using CS on my phone (sort of), so if you need help, Kat, I’ll be glad to help!

T.T My cat is ugly!!!

I thought it was a demented rabbit. :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought it might be an Egyptian cat…though I can see a rabbit.

Good luck with coding Kat, I’ve been trying to learn it myself before I commit to an idea.

Okay I’ve got some good news and some bad news…
Good news: I figured out coding and there’s a demo. >:D< ( don’t get too excited it’s really short right now)
Bad news: dropbox is being a little brat right now and won’t let me move it to another folder and I can’t seem to get a link in the one it’s in now.
But yay! Progress! \:D/

@Katgirl64 Did you move it into the public folder?

@2ton yeah
Edit: wait I got it! (had to go to the site duh)
Give me a sec and it should be up
Boo and Yah B-)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/170054825/web/Switch/index.html
it’s really short with only like two pages but I’ve gotten the hang of things so more to come ;:wink:

I found a small typo, when you are asked what type of business your family owns, one option is: “Tavren”. So far, it looks interesting. I’m excited for more. :slight_smile:

I love the start. I love your writing. I love how your protagonist has personality.

You do need to run a spellchecker through things.

I wanted a hat-making shop. :slight_smile: Or a bakery. Farm, Blacksmith, Tavern, oh well. I can’t have everything and I’m sure it won’t matter soon. I really like your writing. It’s perfect for what should be a really fun game.

@VampiricPotato wow I feel silly… and thank you
@FairyGodfeather well, the business was just a way to choose your power which should come up soon. I may add more if I’m not too lazy.

Why is there a random “eggs” at the end? xD

@Katgirl64 I guessed. :slight_smile: I was just being annoying. Howl’s Moving Castle has a hat-making shop in it. Then I got thinking of food. Mmmm bread and cakes. I know where we start off likely won’t have a huge impact, I was surprised the choice was there at all but it was good that it was.

@Sunbean It’s a reminder I left myself about what part is next.

Ahh, okay.

Mmmm eggs. I hope we’re cooking them and not hatching them into dragons.

@FairyGodfeather the dragons come later

Got a error

Line 47: non-existent variable ‘hamsome’

Mmmm hamsome, like a pig? Is that bacon to go with our eggs?