Supra Humanum (WIP - Minor update 4/2/18 - Starting Chapter 2)

But Cap i already got out the Pit and started the coals what am i supposed to do with this now?

2 Likes

why would someone ever do that.

Because they are high afā€¦:confused:

I donā€™t run so that will never be a problem for me I canā€™t even walk 2 miles without taking an hour breakā€¦ Also whoever said they knew more about the story than you @IronRaptor?

1 Like

Rofl :joy: good come back turk!

1 Like

yea why not walk unlessā€¦

that may be why, they are running from a Giant Pink elephant?

got a Bit of a Pirates swagger everywhere you go then Me hearties?

1 Like

It wasnā€™t a comeback I was being dead serious. My knees are terrible and I have a cardiovascular disease.

1 Like

Oh! :astonished: ā€¦Didnā€™t know that sorry :disappointed_relieved:

My genes are terrible speaking of genes. Who is the mother of the mc sorry if this was already answered.

Obviously the Descendant of Dave Bowman and Miss Connor

Family is inconsequential to a story. You could be conceived in a petri dish, grown in a mechanical womb or vat, artificially aged and given fake memories of your past. Then again, you could be 100% homegrown human who was selected for a project for some reason that you canā€™t remember. :thinking:

3 Likes

I cracked the codeā€¦ I AM THE LAW!
http://vanishingpointchronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/judge-dredd-stallone.jpg

3 Likes

ā€¦masterā€¦chiefā€¦

MeMe

ec4

3 Likes

You sure Rhino didnā€™t punch you in the jaw? XD

1 Like

@Logan3000x and @Drakeye, I love you guys. Thank you for being on the same wavelength as I am.

2 Likes

he usually doesnā€™t in practice sparring sessions but when he does i just harden my skin amp up my strength and Head butt him into unconsciousness winning the match.

1 Like

Says you, Snuffles. :laughing:

Besides yourselfā€¦ and your AIā€¦

Yus. This right here.

Also, I donā€™t believe that @Cajun_Turk was insinuating that he knew better. I think he was just asking questions and MAYBE playing devils advocate.

1 Like

Iā€™ll give you this secret, everyone here but you knowsā€¦we just pretend we donā€™t.
:smiling_imp:

Well, of course you know. I wasnā€™t counting the AI either. Itā€™s not a human, after all. :wink:

Beyond that, Control knows of your existence and what you can do. Thereā€™s also one other character who is aligned to your team that knows of your capabilities. You havenā€™t met him yet (also coming in Chapter 3.) Otherwise, nobody outside of your team knows exactly what you are until you choose to display your powers to the general public.

1 Like

Flicks a quarter through a attack craft and the team looks at me swamp gas, sun spots, uhh itā€™s all a dreamā€¦

1 Like