Supra Humanum (WIP - Minor update 4/2/18 - Starting Chapter 2)

No comments on what the AI can or cannot do to you just yet.

2 Likes

oh okā€¦then I will go to sharp my sword and create my nanosuit

1 Like

Yes, the hunt will begin soon. Iā€™ve got to go visit some family tonight. However Iā€™ve been making progress with figuring out CS. I should hopefully get a basic demo set up before weekā€™s end.

I anticipate some light combat but it will be some stalking your target while setting up your team.

4 Likes

Sounds okay I thought itā€™s was a super hero thing

Yeah, I used to write on reddit and I got really burnt out on superhero based writing prompts. While I like reading stories like Community College Hero and other WIPs around here, thatā€™s just a subject that I donā€™t want to touch right now.

Im actually glad you arent doing a superhero WiP, i mean with Community College Hero 2 finally in beta testing and The Hero Unmasked just being released, i dont think me or many other people would have been interested in another superhero game. Plus the concept you have for this one is really interesting and im excited to see how it progresses.

1 Like

After feeling like Iā€™ve spent more time coding/debugging than actually writing, I figured Iā€™d take everyone up to the beginning of the first mission. Let me know what you guys think and what youā€™re looking for.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

I think I want the entire game released about an hour ago? LOL

Once you code more, itā€™ll become second nature and it will not take as long.

2 Likes

This is easily my favorite WiP along with Kingdoms even though I havent even gotten to kill anything in it yet.Iā€™m excited for when i do get to kill stuff though

1 Like

Very interesting so far i would like to know what our choices during combat is. Will it be detailed or glossed over. Also how will we act with our team can we expect fighting each other due to different means like being hacked

Just to clarify: Are you asking me if our teammates can be hacked and we have to fight them? Or general infighting among the group like a scene from The Avengers?

It is going to be fairly detailed, the 4 styles that the MC can use are things that I am familiar with. Iā€™ll admit Iā€™ve never tried to fight with Lynxā€™s fighting style myself (not very practical for you and I but Hollywood makes it look pretty sweet) I think itā€™ll be fun to describe.

The only thing that wonā€™t be around is a high amount of ā€œgoreā€. With the popularity of mechanical limbs, thereā€™s probably going to be more sparks shooting out than spurts of blood.

4 Likes

I voted for this story in the polls and really love how itā€™s turning out so far!

Iā€™m excited for that AI romance lol.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I can say this about the AI romance: The option will be in there but it is going to require a little bit of work to achieve it.

2 Likes

Even more interesting! I donā€™t suppose you mind me asking about what you have planned for other romance options do you?

You may ask since nobody else hasnā€™t. (Iā€™m honestly shocked about this fact!)

Iā€™m going to have the following:

1. AI
  2. Lynx
  3. Dove
  4. Grizzly
  5. Peregrine
  6. A ā€œnormā€ (Was originally written as female but I might open this one up to be male or female.)

In terms of types of relationships, Iā€™m going to be playing to the strengths of myself and my wife (who is starting to come alongside this project in terms of writing/editing) and stick with straight relationships. I feel like if I tried to broaden our scope, I will not do the characters justice (and possibly offend others with a poor representation). That said, I think weā€™ll make the relationships worth it for those that want to pursue an RO, or keep things as friendships.

4 Likes

When your code-name is Iā€™m stupid and realize you talk in third person. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Out of curiosity, how did that turn out? lol

1 Like

I thought the command and others would use my name not meā€¦ :sweat:

Iā€™m definitely keeping it though.

Well, when I get to an action scene, I would LOVE to see a screenshot of that.

1 Like

This good or do you want one of MC saying it in third person?