Suggestions for CoG games with Awes-mazing RO's?

From what I understand, CoGs under that label will concentrate on romance/erotica writers. XD

More details here:

5 Likes

Yupp. That’s how I see it as well.

@Prism_Stars, I found this announcement that might describe it in more detail:

2 Likes

ughh… can’t remember who is who… guess i have to re-playing it again later :sweat_smile:

thanks anyway

2 Likes

Dangit. You typed faster than me ; _ ; :rofl:

1 Like

Dev is your assistant. He’s the one who gets his finger boken during the first chapter or so.
Reaves (Bastian/Sophia) is a Baron that owns Darnecroy (the manor in which all the spooky stuff happens).
Loren is Reaves housekeeper/helper. They’re a clumsy soft of person.
Oriana is, uh, a demon.

Tada! :laughing:

3 Likes

much love to you!! (as i mentioned before, i run out of love) thanks!! :heart:
now i remember how i love Dev!! XD gonna replay it again~

2 Likes

Quite literally in the name, Choice if Romance, it’s set in mythical old kingdom of Iberia ( peninsula). It’s really becomes a drama, the last two segments but I found it really entertaining.
First part you’re introduced to the court, and have three people you can go after: poor poet, rich governer (ess), and or the big top - queen/king.
The last two segments are only for the royal path.
But genuine thing I love about the game is that EVERY CHOICE HAD CONSEQUENCES!

3 Likes

Umm im playing tally ho and can i romance male rory with a female mc. Dont ask y, i have a thing for bumbling chars

Wait, I thought only male or non-binary MC can even work for a male Rory?

IIRC, you can’t. ;-;

I was planning to target him but it was not acceptable during that era I think to have a female bulter for a gentleman. You could woo Frank or Haze as a female MC.

3 Likes

What about non binary can i pretend to be female? Not quite sure what it means

Its like a little bit of both, female and male, but mostly is the way you want to do it :wink:

1 Like

I think your gender is barely mentioned? You can still pretend to be a girl even if you put down “servant”.

1 Like

Ah, i wanted to ask for CoG or Hosted Games where you can make lots of interactions with the Ros, literally, the only ones where i could do it were in CCHero and the Heroes Rise trilogy :frowning:

What do you mean by “make lots of interactions”? I can remember some games where I got to spend a satisfying amount of time with RO’s (but not always in a romantic way, and those were not evenly distributed between the story events). Not sure if it’s the same.

have you tried Wayhaven and Fallen Hero ?

I was already looking for Wayhaven in gp and i just started to read Fallen Hero

then hopefully you will be satisfied with the interaction of RO and MC

thought i doubt that, im not satisfied enough… i want more :rofl:

1 Like

In the romantic way, i get the feeling that the relationships with the ROs are a little superficial

Difficult to say. I have some thoughts (but can’t promise that all RO’s get enough attention, it’s just that I liked interaction balance for my chosen RO’s in these books):
Way Walkers University 2
Tin Star (some of them are less available that others)
Psy High
Cannonfire Concerto (could be just Zerov, I haven’t tried anyone else)

1 Like