Suggestions for CoG games with Awes-mazing RO's?

I like the ROs in Tin Star, Lost Heir, and Choice of the Deathless. Ashleigh Wakefield is coming to help me, and they’re bringing the pain! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, yes, speaking of Choice of the Deathless, Vega is a good option for having romantic interactions with! I believe you can have as many as 3(?) lovemaking opportunities with him in one run (2 occur during professional collaborations). And Cass Chen too, I guess, as she is also your colleague and you can work closely with her and romance her.
That is, if you’re into that sort of thing. Not taking things slowly and just holding hands, I mean. :smirk:

2 Likes

Slammed! has a good romance with the popstar/wrestler character.

Empyrean has a few, I’ve only tried the romance with Wesh, which I really enjoyed (other people on here really dislike her, which I understand if not agree with.)

Wayhaven is very RO-centric where the romance ties in to the plot, i sughest that if u havent its great

5 Likes

Lost heir is really good

If you’ve played so many of these, and you don’t feel the like the rest that are to your taste, why not try one of Celso Rivas Visual novels? Like Roomates, Queen of Thieves, Ambers magic shop, my personal favorite of all time, Loren the Amazon princess. Sure, they are a little more expensive, but it’s very much worth it. I doubt people at CoG will murder you for playomg other platforms.

It’s cheaper to buy these games from the App Store but here is a link to his home page.

Link: https://www.winterwolves.com

Otherwise, here are my suggestions.

(Click Summary)

Summary

Waywalkers
Community College Hero
Tin Star
Double/Cross
Study in Steampunk
Paradigm City
MoreyTown
Choice of Broadsides
Choice of Romance
Creatures Such as We
Heart of the House
Yeti’s Parole Officer
Congresswolf
Pys high
Choice of the Pirate
VERSUS
A wise use of time
MetaHuman
Saga of the North Wind( love this one)
Empyrean
Cannonfire Concerto
Eagles Heir
The Superlatives
Sixth Grade detective
Tally-hi
Trials of the Theiftaker
Broadway 1849
T-Rex Time Machine

I personally enjoyed all of them, but I do like literally everything. It’s a pretty long list so I’m sure you’ll find something! Have fun!

3 Likes

Try way walkers, tin star, slammed and tally ho, they have great ros

2 Likes

Hmm…you already tried Evertree, so you already know all about Dandy.

XoR has Simon and Breden, but they are certainly not to everybody’s taste and to meet all the RO’s that series is going to offer you’d need to wait all the way until @Havenstone writes not only the second part but parts three and four as well. What is there is very well-written tho.

Vendetta is one to watch too, but it hasn’t gotten to the parts where the romantic relationships really kick off and probably won’t for a while.

Also despite not usually liking lawyer games, I did like Deathless and Wakefield (sadly the game ends just as that relationship can finally advance to the next level and the next entry in the series is sadly not a successor to it).

A lot of the Wip’s currently in production are more character and, presumably, romance driven.

My top four of those would be:

Model Citizens: Unmasked. An original take on the whole superhero and villain genre where for once the mc is not one of the super-powered themselves, but rather the pesky journalist who unearths their deepest, darkest secrets. Good writing, great ro’s. I particularly like Vincent and Ricky.

A Witch’s curse, I simply cannot resist Landon.

Return to Zemia, Samir seemingly promises to be very cute, if on the very fluffly side, as far as romances go. Plus it’s a prince(ss) game that is not set in the typical fantasy or renaissance-esque kingdom for once.

Seven Heirs of Ophaesia. Sadly enough the mc isn’t out of the childhood stages in the game yet. More typical fantasy and less original in premise than the example above but @Fawkes makes up for the more classic prince(ss) game premise with absolutely stellar writing and world-building. Right up there with Havenstone, Moreau and Vendetta , if you ask me.

Lower on the list solely because it won’t be an open beta, check out “Creme de la creme” by @HannahPS . Boarding school game with lots of cute ro’s. Though you’ll have to wait until release or commit to a closed beta to see the romance.

Another upcoming release to watch would be Keeper of the Sun and Moon. Coming January and it has a large and diverse cast of ro’s.

There’s lots and lots more and CoG will additionally be premiering Heart’s Choice in 2019 for romance aimed at a more solidly adult audience.

Is it on Steam though? If someone writing some of my fave Ro’s thinks that highly of it I might just have to try it for myself. :thinking:

I’d recommend Heirs and Graces. The guys and their dates are nice. Sadly this is once again a romance game that ends as soon as the relationships can get serious. That said the Elf is super cute and adorable. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ve tried most of the released ines you’ve mentionned, but ill take a look at the WiP you’ve said. Thanks

Well Werewolves: Haven Rising have amazing ROs that i don’t see many people talking about lol, it’s worth a shot :wink:

• Zombie Exodus it’s a favorite too!!
2 Likes