Subhuman

Got it to work! I dunno why it didn’t work before.

I’m glad.

Also, I got the “else” variable issue resolved. Turns out it was just a minor typo and not the overhaul in the whole formula I thought it would end up being.

They go through the very existance of the walls, as if this creature exists on an entirely different plain of being than this world. Red eyes glow softly as it floats towards you, legs wiggling.
Found a couple typos here.
*existence
*plane
Well, actually, that was it.
Keep up the good work!

When I play through the game the first time everything runs fine. But when I restart and I type in my name… ‘name’ shows up as a non-existent variable.

@MusicLover

I am having a difficult time replicating that error, and I’ve tried several things. :frowning:

Yeah, well, I’d help but… I have no idea how to rectify that. :confused: I’m clueless.

im a operator lol

I’ve added more. I’m hoping for feedback on the story and if people can let me know if they’re interested in the direction it’s going. The stat screen received a major overhaul.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54501502/web/mygame/index.html

Errors will inevitably rear their heads. Let me know, thank you.

it seems good so far

That has fulfilled my hunger…For now. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really like it! Something new and refreshing. I’d like to see where this goes.

T-T the alien in the tv freaked me out lol

… If the Aliens gave me a human name, why do they call me by my Codename? :-?
Also, my kind sucks! For I, served them since I was born, and they don’t even respect me, as they just stamped random numbers on my arm. Also, can there be some Comic Relief in this story?

Error: line 49: label ‘dayend’ already defined on line 48
Scene: start

Thanks for the comments everyone.

@Happy

You have two names. :smiley:

@Dreamwalker

Thanks.

I’m getting an error right after the game sends me home after the abduction.

Yeah. You’re not even supposed to be able to play that part but apparently I accidentally uploaded my working copy to the public Dropbox folder. So if everything works up to that point then it’s fine. Thanks for letting me know. :slight_smile:

Okay, good to know it’s not really a problem.

The bit where they send me home doesn’t seem ta load.

Really good