Subhuman

I’m going to do an experiment with this game and not post a synopsis. I want to see people’s reactions going into this thing blind. This will be much shorter than Blood for Poppies.

Let me know about any errors that will inevitably crop up.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54501502/web/mygame/index.html

No, I am NOT abandoning Blood for Poppies. I just decided to try a shorter project to experiment with some more advanced choicescript.

I’m not sure what to say about this other than that it’s very interesting.

what you have got so far is very good but i think that this is a mistake “You take a moment to load the magazine with .457 caliber bullets. The lights flicker as you do so, the electric hum becoming steadily louder until you can swear… it’s behind you.” i think that you mean .357 caliber bullets?

Yes. That’s exactly what I meant. Where was my brain? Thanks!

Pretty cool ,keeping Watch of this thread.

peircings = *piercings
Also, when I identified mah charry as female, an error popped up sayin’: non-existent variable “else” or som’thin’ like that.

I think I know what happened with the issue there, @bagelthief. It will be an easy fix.

Please change the background colour I can’t read the writing and the white doesn’t stand out against the colour, good so far

Man, I’m so cool & special that almost everybody took their time to make a flashy appearance to me. :smiley:

This iz coolz

I likez me likez a lot u should continue on with this after blood for poppies

@Blackheart Smigol!

Sméagol?

The little Golem from Lord of The rings! I just spell it Smigol because of the fact my tablet cannot do ‘e’ with accent, and I am a terrible speller.

Couldn’t open le page.

Error: TypeError: ‘undefined’ is not an object
File: undefined
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A406 Safari/7534.48.3
Load time: 1358710913680
Persist: whatwg_db

(unknown)

version=UNKNOWN

Sent from my iPhone

Bam got another one :stuck_out_tongue:

Error: ReferenceError: Can’t find variable: SceneNavigator
File: undefined
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A406 Safari/7534.48.3
Load time: 1358714589601
Persist: whatwg_db

(unknown)

version=UNKNOWN

Sent from my iPhone

i like this game cant wait to see more

MOAR! I NEEDZ MOAR!

When I went to click female I got an error.

Experimented with the background color and font. Let me know how readability is now.

What’s happening when people click female is that afterwards there is supposed to be a dialogue telling the character their personality type. There are three variables that determine a character’s personality type. However, it appears it’s possible for a character to somehow fall outside of the formula that determines the personality type. I’ll have to go back and look at that.

@SianaA

That sounds more like a browser error than a choicescript error (way beyond my expertise), but I’ll check it out. For the record the game works on my own Iphone.

@trollhunterthethird

Lol