Street Jam: The Rise (Finished and submitted)

Wait…i clicked the link to the demo, but somehow it directed me to the “Become Mortal” demo?

Refer to the comment about five above yours.

Welp, my bad

Someone get this man an artist ! Also, Jun did a very good job :+1:

1 Like

Hey Tevin how goes the search?

1 Like

No results

Hey Tevin! I would be interested in doing the remaining image, but I am unclear whether the cover art image you posted is the intended style or whether this is a moodboard/ visualization aid. I’m keen to find out more details of the requirements! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Isa Oh um, I really, really appreciate that but Jun just messaged me not an hour before your post on here claiming he had a surprise for me… yeah, he came through in the end… sorry. But there are other things we could try together, I will message you.

Anyhow everyone, here is Juns concept art for the start screen:
DtvlbPnV4AEMDud

Be sure to tell me which image you like best so he can expand upon it.

8 Likes

The first, fourth and fifth images are nice.

3 Likes

I think the fifth image looks good.

5 Likes

Late to the thread, new to the fourms! Anyways, your game sounds really great and I’m completely onboard with the idea! I’m sad I never got to try to the demo, but I also don’t like reading things before their finished so maybe I’m lucky, unsure. Besides that, I’m very excited for this to become a full game and I will eagerly await it’s release!

Also, the 1st, 5th and 2nd are my choice of art in that order.

4 Likes

Do you argue based on composition and motive or based on how much the art is rendered out?

I would argue that the second one works best as it communicates a clear scene AND works in landscape (tablet) and portrait (smartphone) mode. It also conveys an emotional challenge which could draw in readers

3 Likes

Should we have a poll to help decide on the images to choose from?

1 Like

Jun is already working on finalizing the image based on the results from here and social media.

What image did you choose?

Fifth, it got the most positive responses out of any, with the first one taking second place.

The poor final image is the least popular… not many people were a big fan of the third either.

4 Likes

Hey that’s good to here. How do you feel to finally be done with the artwork?

Relieved, now is just the rest that needs to be done for COG. I wonder if it will get released before the next Def Jam game.

2 Likes

It probably will. It is an awesome game to play to which I really enjoyed.

1 Like

Congrats Mate I knew you’d get there and can’t wait to play this one soon.

1 Like