State of the Companies: 2023

Congrats @fiogan and @falingard!

I also had the fortune of meeting Kate and warned her about all of the updates we HG authors will be sending her.

We had a great time meeting you in person and reminiscing about the past twelve years. I recently looked at our first email exchange, which was Friday the 13th, 2011.

25 Likes

Why are you so perfect?

5 Likes

haven’t been around for a minute, but i saw the email for this one and had to pop in and say a big congrats! some long-awaited improvements, huh? very excited for all this.

2 Likes

Was aware that something had gone on with Professor Barker but didn’t know the whole story. Thanks for the information.

Guess another of my favorite settings goes on Hatsune Miku’s CV. :frowning:

2 Likes

First of all congrats @fiogan and @falingard! :slight_smile:

Thanks @jasonstevanhill for the post, very informative and encouraging! :slight_smile: (And sorry if I can sometimes be a pain… )

10 Likes

What order would these titles be in if they were all mixed together instead of separated by label if you don’t mind my asking? I understand if that’s not something you can share nor wish to share though.

5 Likes

Is the 2 million paid out for all time royalties? How much is the average hosted game making?

As I understand it, the $2 million is the royalties from published CoG games, which doesn’t include HG/HC or the CoG/HC advance payments.

6 Likes

Or royalties paid to me, Dan, Adam, Becky, or Heather Albano. $2M “outside” royalties.

4 Likes

Wow, so much good news on so many fronts. Happy and excited for you all!

3 Likes

Are you able to post royalties for hosted games too or is that confidential?

Finally :fire::fire:

Glad the conditions is good for you guy’s

Hope in the future there will be more historical story, war story and detective murder mystery story will be published. It’s just sometimes i feel there too many fantasy in the catalogue

In the end I’m glad the company is in fine condition

1 Like

To be honest before seeing this i feel worried about the companies state because of many wip authors migration to twine and itch io, some people’s impersonating Dan fabulich and that impersonator support piracy. After seeing this I’m glad I’m worried for nothing

3 Likes

congrats on your successes