Heart's Choice is Coming Dec 2nd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvCcocgy9_k&feature=emb_logo

How will you find your happily ever after? The choice is yours! Become the main character of an interactive romance novel and choose your path to love.

Since 2009, the team behind Choice of Games has created high-quality interactive novels in all genres. Now, our new Heart's Choice label puts romance at the center of the story, and you at the center of the romance.

We're proud to announce the December 2nd release of the first four Heart's Choice games in a new omnibus app on Google Play, Apple's App Store, and the Amazon Android Marketplace; and as individual games on Steam. Right now you can:

Here are some of our first exciting titles:

• Jazz Age: Sing your heart out in Roaring 20s New York! Will you find love with the owner of a Harlem nightclub, or with the dangerous G-man trying to enforce Prohibition? Play as male, female, or non-binary, gay or straight. [PG-13]
  • A Pirate’s Pleasure: When a pirate finds her heart caught between her rival captain and the noble governor, which man will she choose? What does she value most: her love, her treasure, or her ship? Play as a straight female. [PG-13]
  • Dawnfall: Find true love and family with a spaceship pirate crew at the ends of the universe, where aliens, ghosts, and portals open the space between worlds...and your heart. Play as any gender or orientation. [PG-13]
  • All World Pro Wrestling: What happens when professional wrestlers feel things start to heat up in the ring – and how hot will it get when they’re out of the public eye? Play as a gay male. [NC-17]

As with Choice of Games, Heart's Choice games contain no graphics or sound effects, so we can focus on the story. Every game is filled with vivid, fully-developed characters and complex narratives that respond to your choices.

Every path is always open to you; we never charge extra for the best options or most interesting storylines. Whatever gender or orientation you want to play, there will be a Heart’s Choice game for you in our catalogue! And whether you like your romance sweet, spicy, or smoking hot, you’ll be able to find a story that you love.

146 Likes

The demo links don’t seem to work. It gives me error 404 :frowning:

Try again.

Thank you! It works now! :heart:

Oh my god this is the best news!!! :star_struck:
I’ve been waiting for Heart’s Choice forever, thank you guys for the amazing work you do, you make my heart happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Is the Heart’s Choice site going to be linked to from the Choice of Games site at any point in the future?

5 Likes

I don’t know. We haven’t discussed how to incorporate a link to Heart’s Choice from choiceofgames.com.

6 Likes

Uhhh this is fabulous. Makes my day :star_struck:

7 Likes

I can’t wait for all these wonderful games to be released. I liked all four games :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I see that all the games are listed as free. Is that just because the demos are free to play, or the games themselves will be free when released?

8 Likes

The games will be free! You can pay to turn off ads and delay-breaks.

44 Likes

Hello,

I tried some of the links in this email and they dont seem to work?

1 Like

try the follow-up email.

2 Likes

If you notice any errors please email support AT heartschoice DOT com. Screenshots are always helpful.

SO!! EXCITED!!! (And I hope y’all enjoy Dawnfall!)

6 Likes

So if you don’t mind me asking, why did you guys make an entire subsection towards romance focused games? Just that popular or do you all love making them?

I just finished playing A Pirate’s Pleasure and IT’S SO GOOD. It’s really fun even outside the romance aspects, and knowing what’s -who’s- coming in Chapter 4… Captain Black :eyes::heart: Also I grew very fond of Rose in a very short time, my little padawan…

13 Likes

Wew lad, what i find interesting is that the Wrestling game seems pretty well written, too bad i cant really enjoy it with all of that gay flirting because im straight and makes me feel akward, but im willing to play another game from that particular author. He seems decently skilled at writting.

6 Likes

Are they any other Heart’s Choice games still in progress (that aren’t secret)?

Yes you can check them out here
https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/upcoming-hearts-choice-releases/68422/4

3 Likes