Spanish-speaking users of this great platform

Users who speak Spanish or Portuguese are declared. To quantify how many Hispanic users there are on this platform :slight_smile: From Choice of games or Hosted Games, which are your favorites? or what ideas do you have of stories you would like to do if you could? What was the first game that introduced you to this wonderful platform?

• Yes, I am of Hispanic origin (Latin America and the Iberian Peninsula)
  • No, But I speak Spanish or Portuguese

0 voters

29 Likes

Hola amigo.

I speak a bit of Spanish, but not much, as I’m not Hispanic.

1 Like

I will see it Don’t worry, that counts too

2 Likes

This is my first post. If it is classified general it is well? I put it on another topic because I wanted it to be similar like the post that a Pakistani made on this platform

2 Likes

I speak Spanish fluently, but I’m not Hispanic, so I don’t know if that qualifies?

2 Likes

Yo, de argentina :grin:

15 Likes

No te preocupes, eso cuenta también. :blush:

That’s great, how is winter there?

1 Like

Quite tame actually, which is good. One less thing to worry about :laughing:

4 Likes

If this it, i hope it is not due to global warming. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oi,Eu falo português e sou brasileiro

6 Likes

Aquí una de España :kissing_closed_eyes::ok_hand:

2 Likes

You are the second I know. The first is the creator of Abysal where we interpret death :slightly_smiling_face:

¿Y como van las cosas allá en España?
:grinning:

Wow xD; me pregunto cuantos habra de nosotros, en el foro.

6 Likes

Pues son las 4:15 AM así que oscuras y somnolientas :joy: ¡Buenas noches hispanos! :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Buenas noches a ti :zzz::sleeping_bed:

1 Like

Yo, de Puerto Rico :weary::call_me_hand:t5:

1 Like

Ecuador presente y con sueño :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hola!!! Yo soy hablante nativa de español sjjsajjsjsj amo estos juegos :") los descubrí cuando tenía 17 años y desde allí no puedo para de leer estos libros ;u;
¡Saludos desde Perú! :heart:

8 Likes

Otra española por aquí

2 Likes

First time poster, long time lurker. Figured this was a good place to say something for the first time. Salvadoreño reporting in, born in America to immigrant parents though, so my English is just as good as my Spanish. Mucho gusto amigos.

7 Likes