Spanish-speaking users of this great platform

i’m hispanic! pero mi español es basura :sweat_smile: lo he aprendido tarde en la vida. hola a todos :equatorial_guinea:

@Frankex_2272 de verdad eh :laughing:

5 Likes

Nah, descuida he aprendido que tanto Filipinas como Guinea Ecuatorial son los hermanos hispanos olvidados por el resto de latinoamérica. O la curiosidad de que Filipinas quisiera ser territorio mexicano en sus inicios :sweat_smile:

Nah, don’t worry, I have learned that both the Philippines and Equatorial Guinea are the Hispanic brothers forgotten by the rest of Latin America. Or the curiosity that the Philippines wanted to be a Mexican territory in its beginnings

Plus I’m not that good at English either

1 Like

¡!Escribes tan bien que pensaba que el inglés era tu lengua materna. ¡Me ha sorprendido!

@Frankex_2272 Otra española por aquí.

3 Likes

Make a poll! :grin: It’s easier to gauge numbers.

I’m brasileiro :brazil::heart:.

5 Likes

how do I do that? it’s my first post

Half-European, Half-Latin@ over here.

Para aclarar, no vengo de alguna de las ciudades que hay en europa que existen etnias que hablan la lengua cervantina. :grin:

2 Likes

You can use the “Build Poll” option under the gear icon.

1 Like

Thanks

Colombian here friend!

realmente no se como me las arreglo para leer el contenido de esta maravillosa plataforma teniendo en cuenta mi asqueroso ingles jaja

5 Likes

Half-Spanish… Though I’ve lived in Tokyo far longer than I ever did in either the UK or Spain… Does that make me half Japanese? :thinking:

3 Likes

Where did you born? Which of your parents is Japanese?
It counts if you speak a little Spanish or Portuguese

If you speak of ancestry, I’m not sure. I am Mexican and racial and cultural miscegenation is common in everything that is to be Mexican. First the surnames I have, my paternal surname is of French origin but my father’s maternal surname is what we say to pineapples here; on the other hand, the surnamess of my mother is easier since her paternal surname is Hernández and the maternal surname of my maternal grandfather was “España” (Spain in Spanish)

If we talk about nationality, it is the country of birth but if one lives in another place, it could be said that you are half Japanese since you are a resident of that country.

2 Likes

Wait… how do you greet pineapples? I never learned that in Spanish class.

1 Like

No. I mean that my grandfather’s last surname was a fruit like Johnny Appleseed. My grandfather’s surname was Pineapple

2 Likes

Gracias, Freja :grin:

2 Likes

Hola a todos. No soy hispano pero hablo español bastante bien, así que si cometo algún error corrígeme

3 Likes

No te preocupes por eso (Con´t worry about it)

Hey, aquí otro peruano.
Yo también amo estos juegos, las mejores historias que he leído.

2 Likes

what was your first story? My first story was Werewolves Safe Haven

oh! la mía fue welcome to moreytown furris y bandas ¿Cómo no podría llamar mi atención?

2 Likes

The first CoG game for me was “The Lost heir trilogy”. It brought me to this forum, but It took me a year more to be a member.

3 Likes