SoS: The Mortal Coil (WIP)

Solo llegué a la parte donde nos dicen que podemos pasar a hablar con israfel pero ahí terminó la prueba. ¿es todo o hay mas? si hay más. ¿Qué decisión debe ser diferente para que vea el resto de la prueba?

el autor sigue trabajando en el juego, por si te lo preguntabas desconozco el estado actual del juego

1 Like

Gracias. Es mejor esperar tiempo por algo de calidad que presionar y desgastar mentalmente al creador. ¿Un momento? ¿también Hablas español?

1 Like

Bueno, no sé si él hable pero yo hablo jajaj
Me alegra encontrar hispanohablantes por aquí :pleading_face: Saludos!
Posdata: Puedes seguir el Tumblr de la autora, ahí hay unos snippets re buenos!

2 Likes

Ok gracias

I am hooked! Can’t wait for more, take care!

8 Likes

Really interesting story! Keep up the good work. Can’t wait till it’s finished! Hopefully on Steam too (I like organizing my CoG/HG games on Steam).

11 Likes

Really enjoyed this story. Loved the fae storyline.

Loved the story thus far and really look forward to one-day seeing even more of it haven’t noticed any major issues so all good on that front. Hope everyone is staying safe and happy as can be.

7 Likes

I have to wonder if taking Laniwynn as a lover will have ramifications sometime along the road. I mean the whole ordeal kinda left a foreboding atmosphere if you did.

3 Likes

We are generally not allowed to ask about updates per forum rules.

14 Likes

There hasn’t been any updates and the author didn’t announce hiatus :confused:

2 Likes

@Mango_Pirate
As far as I’m aware, SoS hasn’t received an update in well over a year. Perhaps longer. People keep the thread alive by making posts, expressing their joy or excitement about the game. Sometimes the author pops up to dump more lore and/or answer people’s questions. But as for the status of the game itself, nobody knows except for the Dae-Kalina herself; she keeps saying that she is working in the background, revamping the game.

In these forums, we are not allowed to ask for release dates, updates or pressure the authors in any way. Some people go to Discord or Tumblr for more information, but if she’s not active in those places either then there’s not much we can do. I don’t want to be a pessimist but, with the pandemic raging about, there could be a lot happening that we don’t know. This thread is nowhere near as active as it used to be, even Dae-Kalina herself hasn’t been as communicative as before. In all honesty, I wouldn’t be surprised if the game was stuck in development hell, or simply not a priority anymore. Maybe it’s something else. Again, we don’t know.

There are a few other popular games around here that haven’t received an update in years either. Sometimes these things happen. In my humble opinion, it’s a bit foreboding when authors/developers withdraw like this. I hope everything’s alright. That aside, all we can do is wait for news about the future of the game, good or bad.

72 Likes

There’s also a Discord link in the OP. That might be the best place to check for recent news.

1 Like

No. He’s less interested in what you may or may not do with the form(s) you choose and more excited by the prospect of you making a choice.

Hablo un poco de español, pero entiendo más de lo que puedo hablar. Entonces, perdóname si no tiene sentido.

Sleeping with a fae or not will flavor conversations later. The magnitude of ramifications is up to your choices, however.

I haven’t announced a hiatus because I haven’t taken a break, but nor have I had the time and energy to get closer to announcing an update. 2020 was a year. I try to answer questions when I can, but discord is the fastest and least energy consuming way for me to respond. Here or tumblr will be slower. I read and appreciate every comment and message. When I have news, other than ‘I’m working on it’ I will share. Until then, stay safe, and thank you for playing my game.

100 Likes

I understand 2020 should be the year nobody talks about and just forgets because it was all over the place lol :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

By the magnitude of ramifications do you mean that depending on how my relationship with Laniwynn was will also play a part in how bad to worse the situation may get?

1 Like

Don’t quote me but I think that’s part of it? But I do think (maybe) it’s more on how your Gab conducts themselves during the trial. Like they may be ‘warm’ with Lani but if they are still operating in a way that’s pro-heaven, you feel?

@Cynical_Toaster
If by situation you refer to the trial, not exactly. The trial only ends one way. It’s like a prophesy in a tragedy; the end is known from the beginning. Ramiel will Fall and you will be marked AROF. How much your character earns that AROF stamp is up to you. Actions taken during the trial will have far-reaching consequence. It will affect your reputation with Heaven, the other angels, and other factions, for starters, but it would spoil the fun if I told you all the effects it will have.

59 Likes

Still loving this game!

5 Likes