Hi, everyone. Samuel, here. I’m the author of The Magician’s Burden, and an ungodly mass of WIPs: Mass Mother Murderer, The Enchanter’s Misery, The Twisted Village, Winter of the Bovine, and The Funny Thing About Nothing. Naturally, I had to expand that list even more to torture myself and my fans. So, here it is:
You are an eighteen year old, fresh out of high school, enjoying a semi-innocent camping trip with five of your friends. Naturally, alcohol, marijuana, and crude banter are involved.
Then, out of nowhere, a thunderstorm ruins the festivities. You and your friends cram into the SUV and begin to make your way back to civilization.
As if the night is determined to become a nightmare, a man suddenly runs out into the middle of the street and gets run over by the car. Manslaughter isn’t fun for anyone involved.
Thriller, with comedy, romance, and drama as subgenres.
- Wrestle with life-changing, gut-wrenching decisions throughout the story. Freedom, or justice? Loyalty, or self-preservation?
- ~ 200k projected wordcount
- Play as male, female, or non-binary; romance males, females, both, or no one at all
- 4 ROs: 2 male, 2 female (Felicia, Adorable, Gustavo, and Dustin)
- Your pet, Luna, is a polydactyl cat with seven extra toes and a very extra personality.
Chapter One: 7k
Chapter Two: 11k
Play-through length: 11k
Who are your favorite characters? https://www.poll-maker.com/poll2390752x415a4f5C-68
Q: Why the actual fuck do you have so many WIPs?
A: Because I’m a mad genius or something. Probably or something.
If you enjoyed Skeletons Can’t Press Charges, please “like” this thread so others will try it out, too.