Sionn's Children Pt 2

I am glad to see life brought to this wonderful work.

it has been sent back until it’s task is done

Sooooo happy this is back

I miss this game, a great one

@Shssay First of all, YAY! I’m very glad this is back, looking forwards to more! :slight_smile:
Will there be romance options in this game? I hope that there will be.
Good luck with this and I hope your work continues smoothly. :slight_smile:

@Kitty9 Yes, there will be romance options. :smiley: So far, I have two romance options planned out for each gender. Taran from the demo is one of them. The others haven’t made an appearance quite yet. :wink:

@Shssay I’m glad Taran is a romance option, I thought he would be but I didn’t want to say anything and then you have no intention of that whatsoever. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, quick update for everyone:

I’ve finished re-reading everything I’ve written about Sionn’s Children and I’m getting familiarized with the code again.

After the council scene, the story branches out into three different threads, one where the PC is named Torquil’s heir and is ambushed in the middle of the night, one where the PC goes to fight the Ranald, or one where the PC goes to fight the Onchu. Out of those three threads, I only have one written out (mostly >.<). That is the thread where the PC is named heir and later ambushed. So I still need to write out the encounters with the Onchu and the Ranald, both of which are completely different from each other.

These three threads eventually lead to an end scene for chapter one of the game, where the story converges…more or less. There will be differences depending on which thread you got after the council meeting.

So, long story short, there’s still quite a bit of writing left before chapter one of Sionn’s Children is done, but I should be releasing updates as each of the remaining scenes are completed. Unless there are further questions/comments/bug reports you probably won’t hear from me again on here until I’m ready to post an updated demo. :smiley:

Can anyone post a new link pls

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98762006/dfabulich-choicescript-5e65b01/web/mygame/index.html

^There you are. :wink:

Update: I think I found the cause of the error code that so many people reported and managed to fix it. I still have that chapter off-line though. I’m tinkering with a few things.