"Siege of Treboulain"—Defend your magical city from invaders!

just created an account to say, if there’s ever going to be a sequel, please let me romance altahn. i love him!

4 Likes

I just finished this game, and I must say I absolutely loved it. It’s maybe not quite in my elite tier of all-time favorites, but it’s pretty close. It’s one of those games that just do everything right. I loved the characters, loved the setting and the lore, loved how I was regularly confronted with choices with no easy answer. This is definitely a game I’m looking forward to playing again. Whether or not there’s a sequel, I hope to see more from this author in the future.

3 Likes

This. I bought this game earlier today and planned to play when all work is done, hoping to soothe my fatigue, but-oh boy how am I wrong. All I want to say is this game has many potential; a sequel can be good and maybe we can romance the villain back? Like that would be a good trope and angst :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I’ve completed the game and I liked it. However, I was confused at the end when the game said I didn’t provide enough food for my people. I guess it’s due to letting me let the merchant ships go early in the game. But I don’t remember it being mentioned again in the game lol. I’m surprised that Tevi didn’t mention it either, unless my memory is wrong.

I wonder if there is a proper way to save Tevi without loosing an eye and subdue the dragon successfully.

Can someone please share me their PC’s build? Like, which personal traits and leadership styles did you go with?

Mine had the magician background (with Markov as a former lover), and extremely high arborturgy skill and piety, low strength and agility. He was not at all intimidating and walked a fine line between pride and humility. His reputation was highest among arborturgists and lowest among merchants.

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this,but how do you get the " Legend " achievement?

What got me through the game was High Strength, Wisdom, and Rhetoric (in the 70s) and Arborturgy (in the 60s). In addition to that, I focused on being Pragmatic, Intimidating, and Humble. Managed to get through the game just fine.

1 Like

I’m tempted to pick this game up

It’s definitely worth picking up.

Patch Notes:

• Various typos/pronoun issues fixed
  • Solved a bug where the ‘Tip the Scales’ achievement (in chapter 8) was getting incorrectly triggered (as per Aletheia Knights’ April 21 feedback)
  • Fixed an error where Saphira was officiating your marriage ceremony in the epilogue, despite dying in the previous chapter.
2 Likes

Ok that’s hilarious. Just imagining a translucent Saphira officiating the wedding, and nobody commenting on this.

9 Likes

Commenting on the mortality status of the officiant at a wedding is kind of a faux pas, I should think. Much worse than making an overly risqué toast, but not quite so bad as making a drunken pass at the mother of the bride.

6 Likes

Ah, see, I was envisioning a “Weekend at Saphira’s” kind of scenario

4 Likes

@AletheiaKnights
Just picked it up. I’m gonna play it once I finish PPUS. :+1:

1 Like

In chapter one there’s a girl who steals your coin purse. Is there a way to stop her?

No, there isn’t. You’ll be seeing quite a bit of her as the game progresses, and this scene is basically about introducing and establishing her character.

What is the best way to deal with the arsonists?

1 Like

Hanging them?

I had good results sentencing them to a lengthy prison term. Both those who favored justice and those who favored mercy were reasonably satisfied.

4 Likes