Show us Your Book Collection!

@CJW - You mean the lovely tomes filled with boring legal principles and cases? Do they apply to this topic?

The last fiction, no scrap that, the last book I’ve bought purely for entertainment purposes was… probably the last Harry Potter book… I’ve never been a big reader and university really kills the enjoyment anyway so most of my enjoyment of stories and epic yarns have to come from movies and video games. -sigh-

@RVallant so you are a lawyer too yeah our tomes are boring B-) in Spain we use legal continental sistem so no your casuistical precedent sistems but we have legal codes and reglaments to everything even to the inclination of windows and clarity of crystals …,
that was one of the question of my last exam of Civil laws

@MaraJade - not a lawyer, just a law student, third year of my law degree. =)

I’m already finish :stuck_out_tongue: but I still preparing myself here economy is awful so I have to be good prepared to found a good job there is not a surprise than Mara is a lawyer?

Well, I thought I’d join in. This is my dad’s collection - there are 50 photos in all and they’re taking a while to upload. Hopefully, by the time you click this link, they’ll all be there. Can you guess what my dad does for a hobby? One is pretty obvious, the second you can work out from one of the photos.

http://s1323.beta.photobucket.com/user/andymwhy1/library/Snapbucket

If you’re looking for a specific book, they’re all roughly in alphabetical order by author.
I’ve probably read about 5% of these books. My dad has read the lot!