Shadow Heart I - Obsidian

@Artitour
Thanks.

I’m testing a “Get Full Version” function, when this game is published, it’ll work properly, right now, it just takes you to the Hosted Games.
Also, if you want to beta test, now is your chance! Send me a PM and i’ll give you a code, beta testers have access to hidden options and areas that haven’t been fully tested.

Really short demo but it’s caught my interest. Not much to say about it as of yet, but hopefully that will change soon. Good luck.

Really intrigued by the beginning. The only thing is I noticed a few spelling and grammar hiccups. If you want I can help by proofreading for you.

I’m planing to update the new version of this and accept beta testers after I finished the first two chapters.

I added 1 more paragraph and implimented a password, entering a password will take you to a certain scene, if you want to get back to where the demo left off, you can use the password, and play the new updates.

Latest paragraph was intriguing.

I’m working on the game, but it’s taking longer than expected, sorry.

We’ll wait here.

I’ve renamed the game and updated it, I started a new discussion for it as well, you can find it here: