Secret Agent WIP- need opinions/testers

@Patera

You throw your car keys on the counter, then head for the bathroom. You shower then put on a change of clothes, in this case a dark navy blue suit with a white button down shirt. You don’t put on a tie. Ties could potentially be used against you if someone wraps it around your throat.

Was thinking, why not just wear a clip-on tie? cause thats what most FBI agents do to prevent that sort of thing

Also, Blackheart

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/142134766/web/mygame/index%20(2).html I think that should work

If you click ‘Show Stats’ at the beginning the game breaks with the warning ‘line 2: Variable ‘name’ exists but has no value’’
You should probably set whatever default values are needed so the game doesn’t break if the user tries to look at the stats page too early.

Also Patera, I thought the game so far is really good, Like your writing style and I’m eager to see how the story plays out

Hit the same bug as Shoelip. Looks like the *goto should be to ‘letlarslivereport’ rather than ‘lethimlivereport’.

Seems like a good premise for a story. I’d definitely like to see more.
General grammar note: be careful whether you use ‘your’ or ‘you’re’. Quite a few misuses. (If you continue with this game I’d be happy to send more detailed grammar/spelling corrections)

I keep getting a 404 error.

@timaeus I don’t have many grammar or spelling problems normally, the only thing I have ever had problems with is you and you’re. It has haunted me to this very day.

I noticed the variable error at the beginning, I’ll fix it soon.

Everyone:

I’ll go and fix the label problem now.

@ 2Ton Thank you. :smiley: It’s always nice to know your doing something right.

Ya, no problem at all I really liked it

Like the theme/game but was surprised about the way my boss reacted to me shooting lars though…
shoots you a rather aggrieved look. "Really,I would have thought that with all your experience you would have been more sensible. I trust, however, that you disposed of the body properly?
Was expecting a lack of emotion for some reason(from a boss/agent at such a level anyways). Having told inconnu i thought to just get the “I trust, however, that you disposed of the body properly?” or just a raze of an eye brow then that sentence ?

@patera18

Let me squeeze myself in here~
I think this is a wonderful idea for a game. For some people, it may seem like the same ol’ spy game but I really think it has potential. Excluding some small grammar errors that irk me, this looks like it’ll turn out to be an awesomely epic game of epicness.
And I agree with DreamWalker on his point. :wink:

I thought the reaction was cool, with the shooting Lars thing, you extracted the info deposed of him, nothing more to it right? plus being a Secret Agent your a trained killer

im gonna like this game too much.
it reminds me of the24/7 series, jack bauer and such~
maybe add some choices that would make you to reach to your target in an outlaw way B)

I named my character James Bond just to have ‘My name is Bond…James Bond’

Although If you were a secret agent why would you tell your name?

@trollhunterthethird
^^^ exactly