Second Chances - [WIP]

I think that the MC found him dumped outside their house or something like that, then when the MC saved him Xerxes makes a pledge or something like that to the MC, which was to protect them against people who may hurt the MC. Oh God, I’ve read too much of my book :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s my opinion, ludicrous? yes. Plausible?No. Have I gone bonkers from writing? Probably :sweat_smile: :.
EDIT: I do not understand what RP is…Oh well :smile:

This is an interesting idea, but if it is true or not you would need to find out yourself with the next updates. Or well… it might take quite a long while for the official reveal…
Hehe, I already know it ~

7 Likes

I hope you do, your the one writing @Wraith and it wouldn’t be great if you had no idea of how it was going to go :smile:.

I second that guess! Or maybe some kind of mystical magical ritual where the two of you were bonded? There’s something suspicious in what Tony said, so I feel like it has to do with that haha. Eagerly looking forward to the next update!

2 Likes

Uh hu, and he looks at his palm deeper on in the story so it could be some sort of blood bond :smile:, it’s likely that it happened and his palm.Is where the bond is so it does make sense.

Not an update, but I uploaded the game now on DashingDon.
As Dropbox no longer supports HTML files the way it did before, you should now be able to play the game without problems now once more.
Have fun, guys!

13 Likes

I am happy about that, now I can play without downloading. Also, how are you Wraith? Haven’t seen you in a while, either that or I’ve been oblivious for a loooong time.

Don’t know why i didn’t know about this WiP sooner.

I named my bodyguard Bill.

2 Likes

I called him ‘Bob’ from my second run onward during the judging of the CS Comp :joy: (Where this WiP first popped up.)

5 Likes

I called mine Xerxes, since it sounds like that was what the author would of called him.

2 Likes

Definitely one of my favorite works in progress. I love the idea of a romanced tony getting flustered but refusing to admit why :wink:. But I’m also a sucker for the strong (and caring) silent type :kissing_heart:.

4 Likes

Love this Wip, and really hope it gets continued!

2 Likes

Please do not post in WiPs that have not been active recently. If the author would like this reopened, PM me or one of the moderators and we’ll be happy to.