Money! Romance! More Money! Half a billion dollars is missing, and it’s finders keepers. Track down the fortune without letting a new flame steal your heart—unless that’s your aim all along!
Welcome to Score of a Lifetime!
Hello and welcome to the beta version of my story. If you remember my first post (or reached out to help), it’s definitely gone through some changes. I now present a finished version for critique!
First of all, here’s the link!
Changelog from previous version
- Nonbinary gender option implemented!
- Fixed some typos!
- Stats screen makes sense!
- Cheevossssssssssssssssss (achievements) - Get those game center points!
- Play as male, female, or non-binary.
- TWO romance options, both accessible to any gender or romantic orientation.Your cup runneth over. Polyamory is a go! (if you want).
- Become a multi-multi-millionaire! Or stay on your couch until your landlord evicts you!
- Play a fun mini-game to choose your salary.
- Achievements! Eleven of 'em!
Very, very light language. (I think there is one “hell” and there was one “damn” but I’m pretty sure I cut it from everywhere)
Completely optional: Light-to-mild romance (there is kissing… and more is implied)
Very mild excitement in action scenes, no violence
I’m looking for feedback on grammar, spelling, word choice, etc etc, but I’m also open to plot/development suggestions. Yeah, we’re in beta, but I haven’t emailed anything over to the HG folks yet. Help me cut my boondoggle scenes!
I’ve tested this game until my eyes rolled back in my head and smoke came out my ears, but I know there’s more to go.
Thank you immensely to everyone that’s posted in the thread or reached out via email (spokeswriter at protonmail dotcom) so far, please continue to hit me with your suggestions and questions