New Hosted Game! "Score of a Lifetime" By John Lance

Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!

Money! Romance! Cars! Half a billion dollars is up for grabs. Track down the fortune without letting a new flame steal your heart—unless that’s your plan! When a vehicle with a million-dollar bounty goes missing, you and your boss know it must lead to an even bigger payday.

It’s 33% off until Nov 12th!

Score of a Lifetime is an exhilarating, succinct 43,000 word interactive adventure/romance novel by John Lance where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

• Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bisexual, aromantic, asexual, or polyamorous.
  • Discover a hidden fortune and return it... or keep it for yourself!
  • Find romance with a charming used car salesman and/or a beautiful, high-powered personal assistant.
  • Solve puzzles to unlock the biggest possible payday.
  • Get yourself invited to dinner with the 1% or take everything they have.
  • Feel the rush of a cross-country car chase.
  • Choose the path that works for you: strive to become a novelist, take an entry-level job and climb… or stay at home and literally never leave the couch!
John Lance developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.
25 Likes

Wow!

1 Like

Seems interesting, I may give it a try.

1 Like

Oooh this sounds interesting

1 Like

Cars and romance?! The only thing better would be Werewolves, cars, and Romance. But this is a close second. Sign me up!

4 Likes

I think there must be a missing decimal on the purchase page because it’s saying this costs $199 USD.

2 Likes

Oh, I remember playing this! Must have been an early version. I really liked it, it was short but pretty fun! Good to see it finally officially released!

Finished it today. What a charming and pleasant little read. The end message claims there is more content to come, though? Or am I misreading? Either way, here are my final stats:

1 Like

WoW… Awesome… Congratulations

Congratulations for the release! :heart:

I have a question? How do I romance Vince I kissed him in the hotel but there seemed to be no other romantic choices after that.

1 Like

Just played the free part and I think it’s a little expensive for me lol

7 Likes

How to get polyamorous route?!?
Lol I’ve already played a dozen times for that
:joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat:

So far only got seperate romance routes and no romance route

1 Like

We just pushed a fix for this typo! It should be live everywhere soon :slight_smile:

I have no idea.
I got the “achievement” for starting a romance when I said we should share the bed, but he was never listed as a romantic partner in the stats, and my MC remained “friends” with Frank and Vince at the end of the story and only had the option to go alone in the epilogue so… I’m confused.

3 Likes

I think you have share the room, bed and kiss and you shouldn’t accept the invitation of those rich couple… And if ya successfully cracked the safe and got (nine-figure) the diamonds Vince will propose you with a huge ass diamond and you’ll have a grand wedding… :roll_eyes::unamused::neutral_face:

Still can’t figure out the polyamorous route though… :neutral_face::roll_eyes::sob:

2 Likes

Anyone knows the code for the safe?

3 Likes

Aw!! Seems very neat, will check out!

Why isn’t this available for Amazon kindle yet

You have to go to either of the mansions of those rich couple, you have to accept their invitation and then you’ll find a date…

2 Likes