@Sashira is now a moderator

Congratulations! Could not happen to a nicer person!

So I guess this means congratulations to all you chief sanitation engineers. And, of course, special congratulations to you @Sashira on becoming the newest chief sanitation engineer here.

Congratulations Sashira!

Congratulations, You deserve it. :smiley:

Congratulations on the position!

Look, it’s already inspired a new WiP idea!

congratulations! you deserve this. Well done.

Congratulation Sashira, you definitively deserve it. I’ve only been here for a short time, but you’ve been one of the many great things around this forum.

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball::tada: you are awesome

Congrats Sashira!! From whatever comments of yours I’ve seen you’ve been a really positive and helpful member of this forum for awhile now :smile::smile: you deserve it :tada::tada::tada:

Congrats, @Sashira! :wine_glass: :cake: :fish_cake: :gift: :dancers:

You have risen beyond and become the legend trolls fear.

“She is the hope of the universe. She is the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. She is the protector of the innocent. She is the light in the darkness. She is truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to the trolls!”

Something like that, right?

BTW Congratulatons @Sashira Remember that with a great power comes a great responsability! (Yes I know is chessy but someone had to say it).

Yes! <3 Goku’s speech.

Congratulations @Sashira.

Don’t know you but if you ever need a true Nord/Canadian you now know where to go also congrats Talos grant you the power of a Divine @Sashira

Ohh wait he already did Neva mind.

You know, it’s funny, because I expect this is actually the first moderator promotion most of you have seen.

Who was the last moderator added? Was it @JimD or @FairyGodfeather? Either way, it was, what, two years ago?

Yeah, this is the first time I’ve seen this.

We’re all doomed! :hushed: