Thank You @Fiogan!

I suppose this is a book-end to this post: @Fiogan is now a moderator :nonbinary_flag:

Last month, Fiogan stepped down as a moderator of the forum. They were a welcome voice on the mod staff, and their input and insight was always appreciated.

They are staying on as a Leader for the indefinite future.

Please thank them for their hard work over the past three years!

104 Likes

My own thanks to everyone here for being an amazing community – it’s been my privilege to be a part of it as a member, beta tester, mod, perpetual WiP writer, and now leader. I have so many amazing memories here: meeting the most fantastic people, so many folk always eager to help when I tied myself in knots with code or stories, beta testing for others and others beta testing my own games, participating in competitions… The forums are even the first place I came out as nonbinary. :nonbinary_flag: And so many incredible stories along the way!

Everyone’s been so kind and open over the years – thank you all so very much. I look forward to being about for a long, long time to come! :green_heart:

93 Likes

Having known Fiogan for years now, I have to say I have never felt more honored and blessed to be in their company. Genuinely a sweetheart. Love you!

I looked at this post half asleep and thought this was a death announcement and almost cried. Needless to say I’m fully awake now

21 Likes

Thank you for your excellent work.

6 Likes

We are really blessed for having you here Fiogan. You have made this place better and funnier all these years.

6 Likes

Thanks for all you’ve contributed behind the scenes, @Fiogan, as well as all you continue to contribute as a forum member!

5 Likes

Thank you so much and I’m really glad you’re sticking around!

3 Likes

thank you for all you’ve done <3

3 Likes

@Fiogan congratulation on becoming leader, your help will guide us through the community. but bigger positions also come with bigger responsibilities.

and we hope you will help us whenever we will need your guidance.
congratulations again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Leader is below moderator. They’re stepping back from full-time duties to be just an esteemed member of the community.

2 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work in the mod team, @Fiogan. :blush: Happy to hear you’ll continue participating in the forum as a leader — I appreciate how you always add a very reasonable and sensible voice to the discussion. :hugs:

2 Likes

We appreciate you and everything you have done here, both as a mod and just an overall contributor to the community. Glad you will still be a part of its leadership in some capacity. Thanks, @Fiogan

3 Likes

Thank you @Fiogan both for your time on the forums and for your private time spent editing season one of UnNatural. It is always appreciated.

1 Like

Many thanks for your hard work @Fiogan!! You have been invaluable to this community in so many ways and I am excited to see what is in store for you next! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @Fiogan for your work on the forum and also thanks to all admins who make this forum a place where you can have civilized discourse. This forum truly is a shining light among the sea of darkness that is the internet.

1 Like

Thanks for all the work you put into making this community what it is, @Fiogan! I’ll be looking forward to see you hovering around the forums and delivering words of wisdom for years to come.

1 Like

Fiogan’s been an amazing help over the years. Glad to hear you’re sticking around as a leader :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

@Fiogan I dont think we ever interacted but thanks for all the time and work you put in as a mod

2 Likes

@Fiogan We’ve never interacted, but thank you for all the time and work you put as a moderator!!! <3

1 Like