Ruins: WIP

195: Expected choice body, an error I found

@Vairen Should be fixed now.

Wait a second, I was shunned from the barren kingdom BECAUSE I was gifted, but then I was accepted back in for the same reason? That makes no sense

@Toa_Onarax Well, you could put it after the choice and then ask the player if they want that nation or to go back and pick another one.

I apologize for the long delay in updates, I’ve become rather unexpectedly busy, however I’m still progressing along to get a new update out.

I’ve been wondering if people would enjoy me posting snippets of world info and lore here to give them something to lessen the wait and critique?

@God_of_Demonz I don’t understand how you came to that conclusion, I do believe I specifically stated that most likely your parents had merely been the descendants of Barren Kingdom natives that had emigrated out, hence your parents may not have been willing to take care of a Gifted Child in another land, just being the parent of one is difficult enough in most lands. Also do note that you were never in the Barren Kingdom, you are just of that ethnicity if you choose that route.

Of course I could have misread the complaint and it may have been a specific wording issue, if so please direct me to it so I can fix it.

@Tyking919 I would be willing to do that if people fill like it would be more beneficial.

Great intro, I’m looking forward to more of the game :slight_smile:

Just wanted to pop in and say that I am really enjoying this so far.

ah i see, one thousand pardons Toa

I really apologize for the absurdly long gap between updates, I’m going to finally have some free time starting tomorrow/today(considering it is technically past Midnight) so I’ll be able to get a lot more work done. Hopefully I can get an update out by this coming Wednesday.

Sound great - looking forward to it.

“Nurse! Get the defibrillator!”
“Here!”
“Clear!” *Zap*
“It’s not working! The storygame isn’t waking up!”
“Don’t die, dangit!” *Zap*

I’ve been looking everywhere for this wip =p Finally found it again. Hope you’ve been working on it @Toa_Onarax

My problems with drop box persist, keeping me from experiencing yet another story. If anyone knows why I get a 404 error whenever I follow drop box links, I’d appreciate your help.

Your not the only one got it also as I tried to play…tis the 3rd…