Rise of Nation(WIP)

I’ve begun work on my new game, Rise of Nation(working title). I plan to update for 3 weeks a once but i tried to update earlier if i had free time.

if you had any suggestion or criticism, please please leave a comment below it might be helpful for me. If you may want to praise my work you can do it to :grin: :innocent:

Summary

your play as a leader to build your nation. Will your bring prosperity in your nation until it can rival superpower nation or bankrupt your nation. Your play as leader of your nation. Decided what type of economy your bring into your country. Will your solve the problem with other countries used diplomacy or might of army?, are your type of leader loved by your citizen or your become leader ignore of your people need. Addressing concern into your nation issue or became irresponsible by bring corruption into your country and make your people suffer.

"nation" mean

A nation refers to a territory governed by one government for all its citizens. Besides the fact that a nation can be defined as a group of people who share a history, traditions, culture, and, often, language, a nation can also refer to a group of people without a country of their own. There is a concept of nation that enables a group of related individuals to be the same with respect to origins, places, descents, relatives, countries, and homelands. As early as the 14th century, this term was introduced. Before the nation, at the start there civilization shape the nation in a way to the nation to grow like tribe or commune full of people in the territory.

To play the demo, go here:
Rise of Nation

if you want to view my other work please click this link below:
Storynest

Follow me on X:Iskandarbey909

26 Likes

Nation builders are always fun.

2 Likes

Gender bug. I was called a hard working women when I selected male leader

What are the features? Are there ROs, pets, powers or abilities, customizations, polyamory, etc?

1 Like

An error has occurred.

1 Like

1 Like

Always excited to play a game with politics!

1 Like

Love the idea but the game has too many bugs

1 Like

Its a really good game but there are a lot of bugs and grammer issues

1 Like

This has potential add it to political fiction

1 Like

Great game, but plagued by numerous bugs and grammar problems.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.