A geopolitical game

So I’ve been reading choice of games for the last year but one thing i noticed is a lack of geopolitical games, what do you think if i start writing one will anybody be interested

9 Likes

Maybe, but I think you should give some more detail.

4 Likes

I’d be interested on it.

But, while we’re on the topic of geopolitical games, there a few who touch or have shades of it. I’m not sure if you’ve read them, but @Goshman’s Lords of Aswick is a good example, as is the Infinity Series.

2 Likes

Yeah but most of them are in medieval times what I want to do is one in our time

1 Like

I see. Then go for it. I’m sure you can manage, and you’ll likely find a crowd here to like it.

1 Like

Sounds interesting , a sort of House of Cards type vibe?

2 Likes

That’s true. It’s only medieval political games so far. Choice of Robots is pretty political though with a Sino-American War

I would definitely be interested in a game like this

I would definitely play it! Go for it!

Great Idea! What’s the story though?

Still thinking about it

1 Like

Thanks for the response.

I wonder what AlexClifford1994 thinks of this?

Sounds great! If you did a geopolitical game I would definitely buy it see how it turned out.

If you were to ever release the demo, would do it in this thread or make a completely new one?

Sorry that I didn’t reply I was really busy but I will post it here

Ok. Are you planning to have real countries or fictional ones in a modern setting?

1 Like

Lords of Aswick was great! The author of this story could take some examples from it.