Red String of Fates (WIP) Demo

Yes, I’m doing my best while working on other things. There are a few instances that some people call MC the ‘Baron son/daughter’ at least MC is quite famous for being a baron child. okay, I’ll try to look into it again. thank you :grin:

1 Like

Yes, I want to build the world from MC perspective and then build up from there I hope the next upcoming chapter won’t be too fast. hint hint :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yup, I hope you enjoy it when I finish editing all the prev chapters and publish chapter 4 later.

I’m sorry for the late reply since I was in another city doing another thing. Also, Christmas is near, I’ll just gonna say it now while I open this, Merry Christmas! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year too :christmas_tree::confetti_ball::tada:

6 Likes

It happened on the first page of the demo. I clicked the link for the demo and it failed to load then said too much recursion.

3 Likes

Hi, I’ve checked it and found out it was a bug that caused the scene to be infinite looping into an error. I’ve tested it on both my editing software and the dashigon one and couldn’t find the error that you encounter… But I tried to fix it, I hope it works now :smiley: and yes the loading when you first open the link takes definitely take a minute or two.

4 Likes

There is an error “non existing variable s_kid” after selecting the gender. It does not matter if I choose to play the prolog or start in chapter one.

3 Likes

I get the same error. I can’t play the game now…

1 Like

hi Lyn_naly im geting the same error on selecting a gender hope you fix it.

2 Likes

Okay, I’ve fixed the error regarding the gender option.

6 Likes

Hey, unfortunately it still wasn’t working for me. I checked to see if it would work on a different browser and found that it works on both chrome and Samsung internet. But for some reason it won’t work on Firefox.

3 Likes

Oh, so it only occurs in firefox only? I see, seems like dashigon doesn’t like firefox :sweat_smile: I’m sorry about that.

3 Likes

I think you are underestimating the intellectual and physical capacity of a two year old. The MC acts like a newborn in the prologue, until the last few scenes where Oswald is apparently surprised that the MC is acting… much more like a two year old would.

4 Likes

Yes, I’m aware of what two year old can do and yes MC wrote like a newborn in the prolog. I want to give you the reason but I can’t because it would be touching the spoiler territories. :sweat_smile: Sorry, I can’t answer this yet.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m sorry for my absence in every social media. Just like I say on my Tumblr I’ve been busy doing some work on the holiday :sob: But I finally can clean up the chapter 1 second edit. I hope the readability would be better than before. And now I’ve uploaded it! :partying_face: enjoy it.

14 Likes

i cant load my save again…

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I’m sorry, I’ve fixed it. The bad news is, your save file may be deleted too. I’m sorry about this…

2 Likes

Knock knock

3 Likes

Who’s there?

4 Likes

Angry mob

2 Likes

The game won’t loud to the next page after blackout from using too much magic

1 Like