Red String of Fates (WIP) Demo

Oh really? Ok, I’ll look into this. Thank you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve fixed it! Sorry about that. :sweat_smile:

Yeah, it’s okay I live on the other side of the world too, so I’m not aware what time this is there. No problem :blush:

1 Like

No problem and thank you for fixing it :smiley:

2 Likes

how dare you make me feel feelings in only a prologue!!! :sob:

4 Likes

Just wanted to report a bug/error code regarding the specialized route. When trying to click the first option it prompts up this error message

2 Likes

yeah that happened to me too

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll try to look into it. Thank you for reporting :blush:

Don’t worry about this, you will feel something else in several chapters but maybe not in the beginning because you still haven’t dived into the main story yet. :grin:

3 Likes

Okay, It’s fixed! :wink:

7 Likes

my mac don’t want to load the save there always stand successfully load but nothing happens, it’s still loading

1 Like

Hm, for the saving feature it’s all because of dashigon, and I don’t have any control over it. I tried to solve it before but nothing much I can do, maybe because the server it’s loading a lot? I’m sorry about that. :sob:

5 Likes

The weird thing is I tried my second save and that works. Then a few minutes later I tried to load my first autosave and it worked :thinking:

1 Like

So… is there like an official RO list?

1 Like

The story/plot is amazing so far but the writing honestly feels like something that Starfire speaks in the shitty kids cartoon Teen Titans Go… It needs a LOT of proofreading. Need lots of corrections @Lyn_naly. I mean I can point out at minimum 10-20 grammar errors and spelling errors in a single page.

4 Likes

Wait really? Oh my, dashigon… XD :rofl: I’m glad it work then.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m trying to update the character and RO from my first post. I’ll try to make a full RO profile when chapter 4 is finally out. Stay tune~ :grin:

5 Likes

Yes, I am aware of that :rofl:. I’m trying to edit everything from the beginning and I’m off to finding my proofread. Thank you for giving it a chance :blush:.

2 Likes

@Lyn_naly wanted to say over all I’ve enjoyed the demo and once the proofreading is done I think it will defintly be improved with following edits.

With that out of the way there was something I noticed and just stopped at in my current playthrough since it’s been a while since last I played the demo… It is the meal with our family…there is a disconnect weather it’s big or not there is room for interpertation and perhaps somebody else can comment further on it for myself I’m worn out from work lol anyway back on track I go earlier in the story it’s referenced that we are commoners at least our MC is and to a degree so is the family that’s adopted us. Yet we live in a mansion from intial read a very big one which I guess could be explained away because of how popular the bakery is and the fact the father is a wealthy trader…

But it feels off for some reason from what’s the start and through the play to get to that point I apologize if what in trying to say doesn’t come across right. Lol might just be me over thinking it.

Aside from that and the before mentioned edits I’m loving it and looking forward to learning more of the world and our place in it. Will pick up from my save point sometime today for certain :smiley:

3 Likes

I keep getting a error saying “too much recursion” when loading the page.

2 Likes

To me the story is beginning at a slow pace but it’s getting very interesting and I want to know our character reaction of killing someone because this is their first time actually committing a deed like that force or not it really break someone psyche and how they think I really get into this type of stories

3 Likes

Wait, can I ask where did you get this error from? what chapter is that error from or the line?

1 Like